Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sickly Rant

I am sick y'all. For the first time in two and a half years. I am mad about it. I hate feeling miserable. Can't sleep. Can't think. Can't post!!! Smelling, tasting and being quiet are things of the past. Cheerfulness is somebody else's problem. Energy relates to something electrical. Irritation is my constant companion. He is a cool dude too.

Now I really know why my family pisses me the hell off. Mostly because they ain't shit!

My sister smokes like a damn chimney. That isn't necessarily a bad thing except her ceiling is messed up. So whenever she lights up, I do too. And I hate them shits. I feel like murdering. Just to breathe clear for ONE day.

The older nephew, who shall be known as The Driver, does just that. Wakes up, gets in that damn car, gone all day. What the hell is the purpose of having a driver at your disposal if they are always gone?

The younger nephew, also known as Internet Pimpin', is also sick. And lazy as hell. I awakened him because I needed assistance. And his ass had to this point, @6:00 p.m., been in bed all damn day. Anyway, I asked this sumbitch to stroll down a flight of stairs to see if the rumored chicken from the holiday was down stairs. I needed to know about the chicken so I would know what I was getting from the market. I of course was walking to the market to get AND prepare dinner. 15 minutes later, and 5 attempts to find out where he went, I hit the stairs and find his ass in the damn bed! WTF?

Mind you it is @6:00 p.m. and I had not managed before then to muster the desire to eat. Which means that my mother hadn't either. I know this is one of those days where she REALLY wishes she hadn't had the stroke. Anyway, The Driver returns and gives me the damn car keys, lazy bastard!!!! I go and buy provisions to complete three or four meals and return. I start building dinner, a grilled chicken salad. I ask Internet Pimpin' to ask his mom if she wanted some. I get attitude (long back story) about this! So I went from salad for five to salad for two attitude. I decided not to be stupid and finish dinner since it would be senseless to waste resources having three or four people make the same thing!

::: This story has been edited to fit in the time that I felt like telling it. Translation: I left some shit out. I am sick, sue me! :::

Needless to say, when I get the energy back, I will be on the rag until I see tears drop or furniture get packed! This means war dammit!!!!

Oh yeah, Lebron and the Bron-bron's won today. That pisses me off too!

7 comments:

deepnthought said...

wow.

I am so sorry you are sick. Let me send you some cyber hugs and a steaming bowl of my nana's getitgotit soup. it is soooo tasty.

sorry about the fami getting on your nerves.

Jazzy said...

I'm really starting to worry about you. You are sick and you (and your mom) are not eating until 6pm? :-|

You're relatives sound like mine...a LOT like mine actually. Which is why I understand EXACTLY what you are going through.

Try to keep your energy up and keep us posted.

PS: I'm curious to know about Deep's Nana's "getitgotit soup". Deep...I tell you...when next I visit Atl (probably this summer)...I am gonna kidnap you so I can meet Nana. I just have to meet that woman!

Coko Mulan said...

ur family sounds like my family... and ur nephews=my uncles... and I'm mad that lebron won too...

Feel better!

Beana said...

hope u feel better soon.

I know of a blogger who has BETTER vocabulary words that even I.

http://bruthacode.com/?p=279
I need you to go here and find out what a goochie is. U gon laugh i promise :-)

Umm Ibrahim said...

Curiosity made me look and I always knew your kind nature had to have a dark side ( I really feel for you) Been there, done that. keep your head up and don't get pushed into a nervous break down. You know who this is and don't pass the private e-mail along. I luv the family but I luv my solitude more

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Deep: I wonder about that soup too. And where it is. The mailman just left and he didn't have any when I went to shake him down. Lookin' at me all funny because I was diggin' in his bag, while it was on his shoulder. Maybe my neighbor across the street got it, he work for DHL... Hmmmm... Imma hafta lay for this fool...

@ Diva: When you visiting ATL? I wanna go too! I will bring the duct tape! You gotta have duct tape for a good kidnapping... Actually I SHOULD be there at the end of July. I hope...

@ Mz: So your folk need a good slapping too?

@ J: Thank you for that laugh! That was a good post. Even better was the Saddity Niggatitis. Now THAT is priceless. I know too many of them!

@ Jac!: Hey! I was just talking about you! How is the tiebreaker? No breakdown for me. You know I get to be somewhat of a forceful personality when I feel fucked with! You know my motto: "Better you pissed off than me!" Oh yeah, come back often!

deepnthought said...

I am going to make sure I am on my toes since folks tryna kidnap a sista and thangs. I will send you the recipe. she has modified it for me since I dont eat meat.