Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nervy People: My Story

I am...

...back y'all. The stories of my untimely demise are to be delayed as long as I can manage it. The hospital didn't keep me. I guess I can be a little less afraid of going in the future. Blood pressure was high. They gave me some pills to bring it down. Prescribed me a water pill to hold me over until I can get someone on the job full time. My sugar was normal. I was glad to hear that since my meter has been acting up lately. Gotta get me another one/backup. By the way if you are diabetic, you can get meters for cheap (even free) if you check the pharmacies for deals. The test strips are a whole different story! That is where you go broke!!!! The sinus problems seems to be clearing up itself. Damn jinky ass weather been messing with everybody! So I actually left there feeling quite okay about myself. Now if I can only find my PCP's phone number. I guess I will have to use this newfangled Internet thing to find it. Wish me luck! LOL!

...sorry y'all. To everyone who felt a moment of worry. I especially apologize to my wife and my mother. To my wife because I had the freakin' unmitigated gall to get mad at her for dimin' me out to my mom about my less than healthy condition. To my mom for me walking into the room and feeling conspired against. To my sister for the same reason as my mom. That was the most spontaneous intervention I ever heard of. But I was really mad at myself and realized that QUICKLY. Me trying to blame them for being concerned was just plain idiotic. My psychosis runs deep y'all. But that is a whole different post! Needless to say, I got over myself within 10 minutes or so.

...NUTZ!!!! But I guess you already know that if you got this far! Maybe I oughta change up and let the lower head drive for a while. It at least doesn't get confused and doesn't mind making the hard decisions. Maybe I should trust it to lead me into the future. Hmm... 3.5 dirty jokes. Maybe I am feeling better...

...ending this post now. I gotta stop writing all of these books...

5 comments:

deepnthought said...

Ok. I am glad of the result. I was a little worried. Anywho, I hope you will may closer attention to your health. So, did you get another meter thingy? I am going to keep my eye on you buddy....

Jazzy said...

agreeing wholeheartedly with Deep...we watchin you!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

checkin' the pharmacy sales papers today!

I'm watchin' y'all too. And if ya feel two hot spots on ya backside when ya walk away. Don't worry. I will take my glasses off...

deepnthought said...

you are so silly. Walgreens has a good one. To bad you there, cause I have two never been used. my former doctor turned stalker gave me several about a month ago. Dont need them because my trusty one is still good.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I think that the next good sale I am gonna grab a backup or two. Never hurts to have different kinds. Besides on those rare occasions where test strips go on sale, I could take advantage.

How ya sugar hon? And what meter you use? Got a free Accucheck advantage because I bought 100 test strips. Copped that after my One Touch disappeared.

Wait... Joe Stalker M.D.? Have I not read far enough on you blog?

Much love and a handful of sugar-free Jelly Bellies to ya!