Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Blogger's World

For the life of me there are some things I just can't forget. A bunch of these I have recently run across surfing the blog sea. Here are a few...

Opinionated_Diva singing the old school McDonald's song...

A bunch of little hookas-in-training grinding up on their old white teacher (courtesy of the above mentioned Diva)...

Yazmar and Miles Davis...

T.I. being "butterknife built"... (Yazmar)

Mary J. nodding to Yaz's NODHEAD JOINT... (Yazmar)

Deepnthought's big ass stuck in a window...

Nana's "fighting hair"... (deepnthought)

"Cause I got a Motha-fuckin' Magic Tongue!"... (quote courtesy of Terry)

"if your man is not longer than the area from the top of your middle finger to your wrist then... he's too short..." (courtesy of MzCoko)

"she was mad because she didn't want to read a FedEx packing slip...So, she called me at home..." (from Lola Gets)

Keeblers... (J)

Spotted Dick... (J)

J and her damn Ipod...

Nikki and her damn wasp...

The concept of the "cunt cameo"... (Nikki (crazy ass...))

Mom's steak on Mother's Day... (Nikki)

Crackhead lawn tools... (TJD)

The Brown Blogger and his troubles with Furious Styles and his furious styles...

And a big shoutout to That Bitch! She been cracking me up for many-a-year. Has the most addictive site I have seen. And most important, she brought me to you all by inspiring me to do this.

Thanks to all of you for these and many others!

17 comments:

Jazzy said...

lmao

@ MJ's similation of the 'head' joint...literally.

@ spotted dick...what a name for an actual dessert!!

@ Deep's nana and her "fighting hair"!!

@ MzCoko's mom...but serious though...that is some very useful information.

@ J for scaring 'Becky'!

@ every damn thing really!

Beana said...

tee hee hee

I need links...where do i go to read about the crackhead lawn tools? (giggle)

and just real quick (my philosofee) :-) Yard work is mans work. Know how I know? cause garden tools dont come in colors, there are no Coach patterns no specific outfits wit matchin shoes...none of that. That shit aint made for womans to touch. Ladies...stay out the yard and let yo man or Julio handle that.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Crackhead lawn tools
The post:
Monday, April 23, 2007
A Saw By Any Other Name

The site:
http://justanotherdayindc.blogspot.com/

Trust me. Them shits is hilarious!!!!

I think I ran across your philosophy earlier. I can neither agree or disagree. But I do agree about Julio!

Check all the links on my usual guest appearances. If you are persistent I will point you to them all if need be. Have to get the whole linking thing down right though...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh... And yeah Diva. Y'all all off tha chain!

Oh yeah J. The MzCoko quote is a comment on my post entitled confused (May 10). The rest are part of posts on the other blogs.

deepnthought said...

ok, why you gots to put my behind on blast. lol.

my nanas good hair is a family thing. you have to protect your good hair. lol. I need to go read about the crackhead tools myself.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Your "behind" is on blast... You know that is too much material. I am gonna let you slide on that one.

Cause your butt stuck in the window is part of the best story I read in a while. And I can understand the concept of good hair. It is the fightin' hair that got me going! What? That mug combat camo colored or sumthin?

Beana said...

hot damn i can't breeve....

just read about the lawn tools and im still laughin. I've lived in DC before. F St. NE to be exact so this is especially funny right now. LMAO at the idea of dude sawin the grass and attempting to "rake" it.

I'm cryin wit laughter right now!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I told you they are all off tha chain.

Coko Mulan said...

lol.. i guess the quote.. its just infamous now... and I'm searching for everything else..

deepnthought said...

the fighting hair has clips and is red. I just learned that she added another one to the mix. It is a long pony tail that she can pin up. so when she is don going of she can whip it down. I know its too much but hey, that is the original diva in our family. lol.

And, mister, I was stuck, not just because of my but, I just misjudged the size of my but and trying to stuff sweat shirts and such down my pants. lol

JustMeWriting said...

dag...I don't know none of those stories...oh...except deep's grandma's flying hair...LOL.

deepnthought said...

I did the dag blasted tag on my blog today. How you gone tage me? I am cool with it though. I liked it.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I only tag the ones I luv :P

Well it was either a big butt or you greedy wit da hoodie jackin'! ...And it was a big ole butt!

Oh mah damn! You mean she got convertible hair now? She off tha chain! I will remember not to piss her off if in the area!

Yes MzCoko. It definitely is infamous. And if not yet then I am lobbying hard to make it so!

If y'all having trouble finding them, I will make sure I give you directions. If ya ask...

deepnthought said...

I am sensitive about the bodaciousness of my backside. lol

I did the tag.

awwww you luv me tooo. aww now thats cool. i like being inblog families. lol

I keep telling folks she is the one to have roll out with you. she is ride or die for real. lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Really? How bodacious? You are gonna have to post a pic of it.

deepnthought said...

pretty big. and no pics.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Pretty and big. That is not a bad thing to have following you everywhere!