Sunday, May 13, 2007

To My Wife And Mothers...

Happy Mother's Day!

To Marlisa, My Queen, for being my everything. I wish you a wonderful day!

To Loraine, My Mom, for giving me everything. I wish you joy today!

To Helen, for being the wife my father always needed. I wish you smiles and good feelings!

To Monica, for giving me My Queen. I wish you a fun day!

To Mabel and Gladys, for giving me those who made me. I wish you were here, although I know it is beautiful where you are! You are still wonderful!

To Virginia, Agnes, Christine and Janie, for being Great and being my roots. Especially Virginia for loving my complete lack of color! Blessed I am for you having been here!

To Mary and Nellie, for joining the ranks of Grandma after I got here. Blood doesn't always make family, love however does! Thanks for that!

To all the other mothers that I did not mention, I didn't forget ya. I just didn't want to post a novel today. So to sisters, cousins, aunts, great-aunts and friends, I wish you all a wonderful Mother's day too!

No comments: