Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Slippin'

I been slippin' y'all. My recent relevations in Myspace.me were really the short version of what my experience has been the last few years. I didn't get into me, just the external forces around me. Needless to say... Aw fuck it. Never mind the long ass post.

Let me be real. I done made too many damn excuses for not taking care of me. I am Hyperglycemic and Hypertensive. My recent measurements are off the damn hook.

I wanna live.

I am headed to the ER. Right now!!!

Love, peace and hair grease until I get back!!! Cause they might keep my ass...

5 comments:

Beana said...

Since I know you know better I'll spare u the lecture.

I need you to do better!!!!

deepnthought said...

do better dagnabit.

Jazzy said...

Don't spare us the long post...let us know how you're doing. No sugarcoating mister!

I was about to say that you should probably lay off the mac & cheese (breaks down to sugar) and fried chicken (bad for the cholesterol levels) mentioned in your previous post...but no...I wont say it.

Anonymous said...

You betta give us the rundown Mr......

We wanna know whats happening!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Dang. I forgot about dinner for breakfast...

I will tell the longer tale later. I promise.