Friday, June 01, 2007

Sickly Rant: The Rebound

Hey guys! I just reread my own Sickly Rant. I have to say that I was really feeling it that day! I was asking myself "what the hell is wrong with the dude who posted that?" I came to the conclusion that Mad Muthanukka managed to get my damn password and posted that. He need a hug. "Irritation is my constant companion. He is a cool dude too." Whooo! We are much better now. No tears. No furniture packed. The rag however... Baby steps ya know.

Eh-Knee-Waaaayyyyy!!!!

I have an appointment with my Primary Care Physician. Finally! Too much productive procrastination. Time to get well(er). Y'all can stop worrying so much.

Dad managed a victory in court! I don't have all the details yet. But just winning is a small consolation against the problems he went through. Happy for him, I am!!!

I finally cleared out my main e-mail inbox. Yeah, I said main. I got like five. Almost added another today. Had to stop myself. I don't use all of the ones I have now.

Because my inbox is clean I contacted two people who I haven't seen in FAR too long! I found messages that I hadn't responded to. I did. They responded back! I had been wondering about them before the cleaning. I guess I was pointed to that oft delayed task as a way of showing me what action I needed to take. Time to get caught up.

Hell, I feel good enough to blog and read again...

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Crackin up @ "productive procrastination"!!! yay...I'm not the only one!

Glad to hear you are feeling much better and going to the doctor. Hope you aren't just saying that just to say it Mista!

I'm watching you!!! *intense stare*

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oooo...tha glare! LOL

I plan on being there on the appointed day at the appointed time.

No Diva, you aren't the only productive procrastinator.