Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fuck Spam!!!

I hate spam. Not the questionable pork product in the nice blue can. I hate that crap that loads up ya inbox. I used to enjoy e-mail. Now I barely use it. Why? Because it is a job now. I get so much crap mail that I have to empty 200 bulk messages a day PLUS the 100 or so that get through the spam filters, PER DAY.

Why this rant you ask? I was contemplating borrowing an idea for a Mother's Day tribute. I realized that I don't have all of the pictures I need to do it properly. Considered calling one of the sibs and having them e-mailed to me. Then I got that feeling that told me that finding a way around e-mail would be the best course. Mostly because I just don't wanna log in. I don't wanna go through 1746 unread messages that have little to do with me. Spam done killed the fun of e-mail.

If any of you see spam's ass hanging out at the coffee shop or walking through the airport or something, slap his ass upside the head and thank him for fucking up a good thing!!!!

Guess I will go and take control of my inbox again. See y'all in about 5 hours...

No comments: