Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pitbulls With Personality

Some things just make me shake my damn head and smile. I decided to have a little bite to eat while blogging this day. I go and find some leftover chicken and macaroni and cheese (home made). From the moment my dog realizes I have a plate in my hand, he is all eyes. Sat up pretty looking like he auditioning for a dog show. Now I promptly tell him that he ain't getting smack so he should just relax. He of course ignores me and the game starts. He stares, I eat. He stares, I eat. He stares, I glance in his direction and eat. He stares, I look dead at him whilst ignoring his presence completely and eat some more. Usually he starts to bark when he don't get in on the goodies within 10 feet of his mouth. But I guess he came to the conclusion that he wasn't getting a damn thing. I almost won too. Ran into some gristle. Lucky fucker!

He of course realized that he had food of his own after I stopped swallowing. The nerve!

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I'm LMAO @ you eating a full meal for breakfast! Black folk!

Poor dog!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Hey! It was brunch!

deepnthought said...

my dog would not be happy. I would have given in. I can be a chump. lol.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Me too. I just wasn't gonna share until I was done. Now today, he gonna be happier than...

He gets in on the leftovers from the mac & cheese AND I messed up my pizza dough yesterday and had to restart. So he gets some bread to go with it!