Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What the Hell?

Why, Why, WHY did some asshole light up (not once, but twice) a damn cigarette in the damn EMERGENCY ROOM??!?!?!?!!?! This of course led me to ask the nurse about their new policy of using cigarettes as therapy. What a muhfugga gotta do to get away from other peoples damn cancer sticks, check into the damn hospital? Oh... wait... that don't work either. I digressed.... Man if I wanted to work on my pack-a-day by proxy habit, I would have stayed home and called in to find out which pill I shoulda jacked from mom!

Da Hail?

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I'm with you on this one. Why people ever start smoking in the first place is something I will never understand!

Beana said...

glad to hear that u are alright. Sad to find out I know yet another diabetic (like myself).

I woulda been a damn fool in the ER with smokers. Gaggin and coughin and passin out. Well wait, maybe not since theyw woulda thought i was nuts and sent me to the psych ward lol. Chill out and grab u a snack. I hear dem elves got some good-ens as they say here in the Georgia mountains LMAO

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Trust and believe. I was about to get the hell up and clown up in there! I hate that shit. But then I remembered that I was in there to get my pressure DOWN instead of UP. So I chilled. And that psych evaluation came to mind too. Great minds...

I just bet them elves do!

Imma hafta use Keeblers now...

deepnthought said...

smokers should all be forced to sit in a room with no ventilation together. Because thats what it feels like to asthmatic folks like myself.

I would have bugged out too. lol.