Thursday, May 17, 2007

Flies And Skeeters

I hate flies. I really do. They just invite themselves in ya house. Don't knock. Give ya no privacy. Come sit on ya roast beef sandwich, after they done walked in some shit! Buzz all around ya head when you trying to think, or anything else. Just a damn nuisance. I see their role as nature's sanitation workers: air division. But can SOMEONE teach these bastards some respect?!?!?!?!?

Now Mosquitoes I just do not understand. All the downside of a fly, none of the upside. And the little muthafuckas drink ya blood, leave an itchy ass bump and maybe even a disease or two. I still haven't figured out their role in the whole grand design. Da hail?

Hmmm.... Interesting....

I see human equivalents to these two pests. Flies are like kids. If you think I am wrong then OBVIOUSLY you don't have any!!!! Skeeters are like that person you picked up at the club last weekend. Think about it!

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

I swear...you just really crack me up..."skeeters are like that person you picked up at the club last weekend"??? LMAO!

You defffffffffffinitely have a disturbed mind!

While in Florida for my grandmother's funeral, I stood outside her house with one of her old neighbors. I had on a skirt suit and within five minutes, I had been bitten not less then ten times all over my legs...and these bites had my legs on fire! The neighbor didn't get bit one time.

I despise mosquitoes, but for some reason they LOVE me!

deepnthought said...

I so agree

Beana said...

LMBAO at skeeters. thats why J dont club. Who da hell pays to get in to a room full of drank ass skeeters?

Not the kid :-)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva: I bet that love/hate relationship goes for the club skeeters too!

@ Deep: Yep!

@ J: Who indeed? Why drunk ass skeezers of course!!!!!

Jazzy said...

lol...hardy har har!!