Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Something Old And Something New

Okay. I been cheatin'. I admit it.

Before any of you get your panties in a bunch and find your way to the tiny village of uproar, don't!

I haven't been cheating on The Wife. I been cheating with her!

Now that I done stunned ya into silence. Close ya mouth too.

Because I been cheating on YOU! A couple of audio posts have been directed in her direction (for you to enjoy also). Which means technically I haven't been giving you what you need. And I know you need me as often as you can get me. I know, I know. So wonderful, so wonderful! I won't get off into all the whys of my latest posts, or lack thereof, but I will say that I have been reading and commenting more often than I do my own thing.

But I have been uninspired. And because of that I don't post much. And even when I do post it ain't much...

So I am gonna change that. I am gonna let YOU inspire me. Since I read more than I write now, I will use that reading as a basis for writing my own stuff for the second half of May anyway. So I will be jacking posts!!! Just wanted you to know. So when you come here this month, you MAY find that you coauthored a post here like OD has done on a couple of occasions. Or you may get the feeling that could have written this post yourself, you may have (sorta). Of course any posts that get jacked will have my own special dyssturbedness interjected into the mix. So get out there and write me some good seed material folks!!!!!

7 comments:

Jazzy said...

So get out there and write me some good seed material folks!!!!!

PIMP!!

And for the record, I just knew you were not talking about cheating on the wife!! I don't put cheating pass any body, but I think you are much too smart to post about it!

Looking forward to reading regular posts from you. You could also let us know how things are going with your mom, that crazy dog of yours, your crazy neighborhood...just day to day stuff you know.

Queen of My Castle said...

LOL @ since you asked.

Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Lately, I've been jacking posts too b/c I just couldn't come up with something to write about.

Bananas said...

Works for me.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yeah aiight [LOL]

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Y'all know that I will be over jacking ya stuff. Well four more of you... I already got one of ya!

Freaky Deaky said...

I feel you on the uninspired bit. I hope everybody gets inspired to put out some good, fun posts so I can get inspired myself. Either that or I'm going to turn my blog into a crochet blog or a blog about my dog. LOL