Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Blog Harem

I mentioned before the idea of me having a blog harem. And what real guy wouldn't want a bevy of smart, charming and wonderful beauties around him? Can't speak for anybody else but I know I do! Hell if Flavor Flav's tragic ass can do it why not me? Then again, I have seen what been in his house. I gotta step the game up a bit. Can't have no trash up in the harem you know!

Those who made this list have either spent much time with me and I can't leave alone, have shown me much luv, or have made my Best of the Best posts (and still blog on occasion).

So here is the list of my best girls:

The Most Special One...

She Who Shall Not Be Named
- Because for some reason she don't want one! But she has many other names. Lurkus Maxima. MissWhoopABitch. Xena, The Warrior Wife. But most of you know of her by The Wife. Even though she don't blog and don't comment (here) she still makes the list...

My Everyday Hotties...
Opinionated Diva - I just luh her to pieces!!!! I mean she is just so Diva! I couldn't leave her off anyway because she is like the blog wife anyway. You know, nagging, side eyeing, coming by all the time, having my back and such...

I Am J - No nonsense, especially when dealing with teenageness. That gun thing I find alluring too. Nothing like ya girl being able to protect ya back! Besides having a spare clip around in a pinch is cool too...

Queen Of My Castle - Did you see that T-shirt? Do you hear the things she says to me? See look: "...I want my mounds in your hands, your mouth on my peaks..." Where is my fan? I'm just sayin'...

Ms. Behaving - Just too much. Such a sense of humor. And keeps me on my toes. And my Skrait Razor on sharp. And I can call her granny...

Ladylee - Did I happen to mention how attractive a brainy chick with an idea of what a kitchen is for and handy with her hands is? Heck vacuuming in pearls may make her an even better package! Now if I can just get past her looking like a cartoon character all the time...


Those whose real lives are intruding on their blog lives...
Nikki Indigo
- Her name should be MakeYouHorny. I think I am having a moment right now... Don't act like you ain't been by there! Somehow she can take a dude's virginity just from blogging!

Deepnthought - Heart of gold, bat of oak and a butt just big enough to get stuck in a window. Even if she does insist that it was because of the clothes stuffed down her sweats.

There are some others I have my eye on but we ain't had that "date" time yet. So I of course will revisit after I have had an adequate amount of time with each of them. Although there is one or two who would have made this cut but I ain't been feeling the luv. So I am going visiting. See y'all in the comment sections!

15 comments:

Beana said...

I get to be in the harem? Cool!!!! And I can bring my glock too? Even better.

But uh, what are the perks sir? What do I get for sitting around with these other ladies armed and lookin pretty?

Minerva Exertion said...

a green side eye to you 68!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Uh... perks? You NEED perks? Aside from "sitting around with these other ladies armed and lookin pretty" and hanging with me and being one of my faves and having ya name up in lights on my page (okay bold)? Hmmm... I may need to rethink your membership...

A GREEN side eye? Is that because you got them "funny colored" eyes or would that be envy? And what up with the side eye? Can't I just get them gazing at me lovingly?

Beana said...

ok ok, im asking too many questions my bad. I was just wondering if some touchin and squeezin was gon occur.

You must have a thing for green eyes or was that just a coincidence?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Is...is...is that my name I see in lights?!?!? Awwwwwww c'mere...(((HUGS))) :-)

LadyLee said...

*crickets*
*crickets*
*crickets*

You. are. deeply. dystturbed.

*LadyLee squinting hard at the Dyssturbed Master while fixing him a plate of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread.*

LOL!!

Shorty, I don't even know what to say. This ish here is TOO funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm still disturbed about Flavor Flav's show.

deepnthought said...

awwwwwwwwwww.

I think I can say, I am back.

and my sweats were stuffed I say. lol

Jazzy said...

wooooo whoooooooo...looka me getting an honorable mention! *cheesing* :-D

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Back @ J - Ah. My bad. Misinterpreted ya question. LOL. As far as the touchin' and squeezin' goes, it is um... up in the air until further notice... Yeah, that's it. As you know Th- (DON'T SAY HER NAME!!!!) er... She Who Shall Not Be Named does verbal commentary. One such comment was "I am gonna have to watch you and your women" Dang! I been moved up to Surveillance Level Orange!!!

I am still trying to figure out the green thing myself. She ain't said yet. And I have seen a few nice applications of green eyes NOT in caucasians...

@ Ms. B. - Now there is the love!!! Yes indeed that is your name up there in lights! I just ain't figured how to do the blinking yet!

@ LadyLee - See! Now that is what I am talking about! I get a plate and everything!!!! Keep that up and you may make the "Next Ex Mrs." list! I just remembered I have yet to explain the vacuum and pearls connection. Yet another post!

@ Southern - Me too. It was once a guilty pleasure. But once New York got her own show, I was done. And the girl from Detroit (the usual eventual champion (if you call that winning) was eliminated early this time.

@ Deep - Glad you are back! And see, I did mention that your sweats were stuffed! I just like playing up the fact that your significant backage HELPED them sweats get stuck in the window!

@ Diva - Is it any wonder you are one of my faves? Look at your enthusiasm!
:: sound of needle scratching across the record ::
:: Visual of The Second Sixty-Eight walking across the stage at the award show to strong applause, stopping at the podium, staring into the camera obviously reading the teleprompter...and waiting for it to scroll... ::
It seems that a clarification is in order. The Sixy awards are new. This is true. The Most Special One is equivalent to a Lifetime Achievement Award at them other shows. Hence the name. Therefore it is singular and very special. Which also means those other hotties were not merely nominees. Those hotties are award winners in their own right!

That's right Diva, YOU get a Sixy. And You get a Sixy! And You get a Sixy! You all get Sixys!!!!
:: Thunderous applause as TSSE exits, stage right. ::

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Gotta design you gals a statue for your award. Probably something with the eyes on top...

...

...

Okay, nah! That shyt would be creepy. It would be staring at ya all the time...

Then again, depending on where you keep it... I could like this idea anyway...

Jazzy said...

The Sixy awards????????? LOL!!!!!

I luv it!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know I gotta do it big for my peeps!

Queen of My Castle said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

*Jumping up and down like a ditzy busty blonde talking in a valley girl voice*

I like soooo made the list! YAY for me! LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yes. You so made the list!