Sunday, May 18, 2008

Internet Stalking

Has stalking gone high tech? I am not talking about a Chester hanging out in chat rooms trying to lure loose moraled teens into hell. I don't mean Robert Downey Jr.'s latest "ultra fan". No. I mean High tech stalking gone network style!

If you a baller, you betta watch ya ass! The groupies have formed a club and they got surveillance on your ass! Check out Baller Alert! What is it? Well hear it from their mouths...

Introducing BALLER ALERT: The Ultimate New Nightlife based Text Service That lets you know what celebrities are where so you can get there! If you think it’s all about the Paparazzi you haven’t met the textarazzi.

Dang. I wasn't ready for this...

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

That sounds like a satirical post I would write, but unfortunately it seems to be true.

I aint ready either.

Jazzy said...

LOL - I think the idea that ballers are being stalked is pretty funny. I mean if they weren't BALLLLLLLLLLLIN (you have to say it like Jim Jones), no one would care.

Besides...they like the attention anyway. Unless you count Diddy being on the site busted snuggling with Cassie on Mother's Day.

Freaky Deaky said...

Damn the rats and groupies are networking? I so want to make that list but all it would say is Freaky Deaky is at home or at the movies. They'd be bored out of their minds trying to stalk me. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Sad but true Rashan. Sad but true. The thing is that a blogger I run across regularly uses the same avatar as one of the featured "groupies". It gave me a bit of a laugh. Coincidence? Hmm...

Yeah Diva, they do like the attention. The real world comment whores.

Yep. They are networking. All high tech and shyt. But I will congratulate you ahead of time if you should make the list...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Damn...

Looks like a few folk have waaaaay to much time on their hands...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep.