Friday, May 23, 2008

The Paranoia

I might start getting a little paranoid now.

I know I have had my troubles with inspiration but dang! I get my blog log together and start keeping up and folk start falling by the wayside or clean up and disappearing! Why? Is it something I said?

Is it wrong of me to imagine myself nearly delirious if I was to win a huge jackpot? I know money doesn't fix all problems. But then again I am broke as hell. A large chunk of cash will solve about 95% of them sumbitches! Then of course I would spend my days doing much the same as now... But without the stress...

Why did I just watch Ne-Yo on AMC and then come here and find out that his mom is best buds with one of my cousins? Some strange coinkidink shyt right there! What makes it really funny is that I was just saying to Mom that "I don't hate that song..."

I am getting confused by TV these days. First season, second season, short season, aborted seasons. Network shows now premiering new episodes on cable channels. Most of the VERY few shows I would watch have either been cancelled, are in their last season, were put on hiatus for the season or got so damn convoluted that they weren't worth watching. Yet idiot ass TV like Survivor and (insert name of foolery here) of Love are going strong and spawning more and more idiotic shows just like them. Can I get some drama that ain't "so called "reality""?

I am considering giving up making plans. It seems that whenever I make a plan, something comes along to fuck that right up! It is getting to the point that I feel like I am in a movie. Clash Of The Titans to be specific. You know where Perseus is followed and interfered with by (seemingly) all of Mount Olympus! Yeah, kinda like that... Although winging it ain't my style, it may actually prove to be a beneficial way of doing things.

Oh yeah. And I am considering moving from Blogger to Wordpress. Now if only their themes didn't suck so much. At least the ones I haven't SEEN taken yet...

Edit: Pistons RULE, Celtics DROOL!!!!

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

Pistons got lucky...so shut it up.

Be back later...extra busy on the plantation today!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, whatever. The Celtics had a good game and the Pistons had a mediocre one, that is the only way they won game 1!

Stick a fork in them. They are done.

Bananas said...

Dude, you think too much...just let it flow Bro.

But! If you are gonna do all this thinking - could ya come up with an answer to why George Bush exsists?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Been thinking a lot lately about switching over to wordpress myself.

[I gotta agree with you tho'...the layouts over there S-U-C-K and are probably the only thing keeping me on blogger]