Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Countdown Meme: By Freaky Deaky and The Second Sixty-Eight

I’ve been looking for a meme to do for awhile and I finally found one that didn’t seem like a popularity whore high school girl or closet case emo boy wrote. I got this from Freaky Deaky's blog and jacked it wholesale. He stumbled on this from Southern Gal’s blog who stumbled upon it on another blog.

TEN random things about me:

*I’m a misanthrope. One who hates or mistrusts humankind. Hmm... Okay, i find myself doing that sometimes too...
*I don’t like getting my hands dirty. And especially not greasy.
*I can build computers.
*I’m better at solving hardware problems with your computer than I am with software issues. I'm 50/50 with that...
*I’m sipping on pink lemonade as I answer this meme. See that would be good if it has some of that citrus vodka in it too!
*When I was younger some “experts” thought I might be autistic, partially deaf, or something else. Really? All I managed was to get kidnapped...
*I’m a homebody and prefer being indoors.
*Between the ages of 2-5 years old I rarely spoke to anyone unless I absolutely had to. In fact I still do at times...
*People are often surprised at how soft spoken I am.
*I’m a nonconformist sometimes.

NINE ways to win my heart:

*Compliment me (regularly) without me having to compliment you first.
*Do nice things for me out of the blue.
*Seduce me (physically and mentally).
*Make me laugh.
*Be a good kisser.
*Wear cute panties.
*Dress slutty for me.
*Random acts of affection.
*Understand me.

Can't argue with that list. Onward...

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

*Become a father. Of ones that look like me.
*Learn how to be a cracker and hacker.
*Fuck a woman of every nationality. This was on my list BEFORE becoming a husband.
*Write a novel. Yeah! The Tales of Force Commander...
*Write a screenplay. Or direct/produce the movie version of the above novel.
*Visit all 50 states and the other continents. Hopefully by motorcycle.
*Fly a plane. Since I won't be realizing that dream of being a naval aviator, I will settle for a P-51 Mustang. From Roush or course...
*Win the lotto. And I mean REALLY big!

SEVEN ways to annoy me:

*Not giving me your undivided attention.
*Making me constantly repeat myself.
*Inflicting your entertainment on me!
*Smothering me/not giving me space when I need it.
*Borrowing stuff without permission and without returning it. I think it is called stealing...
*Not returning stuff in the condition I gave it to you when you borrowed it.
*Being a pussy ass lurker, scary bitch ass lurker, dick sucking punk ass pillow biting lurker (oh wait they’re all lurkers so there really is no difference) lurking on my blog. I was prepared to change this one but it was so well said...

SIX things I believe in:

*Everybody has a price.
*Respect is something that everyone deserves but many don't know how to give it to get it.
*Actions and words are equally important. But only if your word actually means something...
*Ass, cash, or gas nobody rides for free.
*Any woman who hides behind outdated, traditional gender roles isn’t worth my time or energy.
*A good relationship is like a mirror, you get out of it what you put into it.

FIVE things I’m afraid of:

*Losing my favorite people any time soon.
*Having nothing to live for.
*The decline of my health.
*Not making a difference.
*Not being able to control the darkness and anger inside of me. Oh... I see you read the Slughurler posts...

FOUR of my favorite things:

*Holding The Wife
*Going to the movies.
*Kinky sex.
*My Computer

THREE things I do everyday:

*Blog, read or write
*Eat
*Shit

TWO things I want to do right now:

*Paint someone’s insides. I think she knows who she is!
*Get out of the house. And on a spanky brand new YZF-R6. Or in my spanky brand old Mustang.

ONE person I want to see right now:

Granny.

You should know by now that I think you’re all funny acting so I’m not tagging anybody. I dont' think y'all funny acting. But those I would tag are already showing signs of permanent hand prints. And this shyt was hard enough WITH the help. I wouldn't make anyone feel obligated. If you do this on your own though...

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

Good stuff...especially this answer..."*Being a pussy ass lurker, scary bitch ass lurker, dick sucking punk ass pillow biting lurker (oh wait they’re all lurkers so there really is no difference) lurking on my blog. I was prepared to change this one but it was so well said..."

I hate lurkin azz lurkers too!!!!

Freaky Deaky said...

Inflicting your entertainment on me! I'd add a slash to entertainment and make it entertainment/boredom. I hate when people are bored and expect me to entertain them. Do I get paid or some other fringe benefit for it? No? Holla at me later. [Click]

You were kidnapped? I see I'm going to have to dig into your archives and do some reading. I don't know if that is technically lurking or not but if you see me on your blog a few times not saying anything I'm reading.

Have a good weekend.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Diva, freaky does tend to have a way with words. As you can see...

Yes Freaky, I got jacked as a kid for a short period. And reading the archives to see if you missed something is technically not lurking. It is called research...

Although I don't think I really posted that. At least not as it's own post.

Jazzy said...

I'm pretty positive you never posted this kidnapping story...get to typing that up pronto please - thnx!

The Pew View said...

Babies I'm looking for a few good mens like the army say. I need me a few more suger sons and I hear you likes pretty panty drawers. Well it just so happens that I just spent some on my stimulus check on some new Hanes Her Way. Why don't you give me a call sometimes and we can have us a few dranks or something. Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Disturbed?!?!?! NO
Hilarious?!?!?! YES

Oh and by the way...Consider this meme J-A-C-K-E-D!!!

Hope you and the fam have a great weekend!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Okay, if Diva don't remember that story then I will have to put some thought into posting it.

Suger Son? Well... I never... heard of that one! LMAO!!! So what you drankin' Ruthie Ann?

Well Ms. B. I have Freaky to thank for the inspiration and about 65% of the post... But what you said.

Anonymous said...

I jack memes myself. *whistling*