Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random: By The Addict and The Second Sixty-Eight

I had the urge to blog, but nothing in particular to write about. How's that for an oxymoron?
That ain't unordinary in blogworld. You just have enough awareness to mention that you do it...

I think this is one of those times where I'm just going to write about random things I think about and wonder if anyone else does too. Here goes...
You must not have read all of my friends to the right. Some of them are quite good at it too!

Why do people not use their turn signals correctly? They just drive, slow down, turn and expect us to know that's what they are going to do. That really irks me to no end.
In Michigan we get a different spin on it. See the asshole in question starts out directly behind you, changes lanes and speeds past you. Then changes lanes back in front of you. Just to make a left turn. Known as the Michiganander Left. Not to be confused with the Michigan U.

Why do white people feel the need to hook up the only two black people they know?
Because they don't want you two black folk bringing your obvious sexual supremacy in front of the white meat they have their eyes on...

I watched a young lady buy a $319 pair of jeans the other day. Would you?
Only if there is an LCD TV in the ass. And then I would put them on a hanger and hook them up to cable. Cause wearing them would be much like putting four TV monitors and a DVD player in a 1985 Caprice Classic. YES that dumb shit is common here in the City/Country.

Don't you hate it when you see someone, and you know they see you but try to act like they don't?
Only if I was trying to talk to them at the time. But usually if they are doing it then I am trying even harder to not see them.

Does anyone besides me miss Inspector Gadget? Martin? New York Undercover?
Funny that you mentioned Inspector Gadget. I am listening to The Show as I type this. Weird!!!! Still get the other two in reruns. Martin got stupid near the end. In fact NYU did too after they killed off half the cops...

Did anyone (besides me) eat Bonkers when they were a kid?? Man, I used to love those things!
I had to go to Google to remember what you are referring to. But I had them once or twice... Sigh... candy...

Are you going green? It's all the rage right now.
Nah. Usually I start to go blonde around this time of year...

It cost me $47 to fill up my Toyota Corolla last week. That's a problem.
The last time I drove my car I got pissed that it cost $25 to do the same thing...I gotta get out more. But then again, I can't afford it.

Why is it that people often won't do in return what you are willing to do for them without question?
No idea

Did Jay & B really get married?
Still SMDH myself... Mariah and Nick too.

How come our audio is often not linked up with our video? (In other words, why do we say one thing and do another?)
Too many kung fu movies as kids trained us to be synced badly.

Do you ever wonder if people speaking another language are really talking about you?
Often. But if they are fuck them! Talking is all they better think of doing!

Charlie Murphy once said on an episode of Dave Chapelle, "even when slapping was fashionable..." Was slapping ever fashionable?
I imagaine it happened at sometime in Dave Chapelle world...

Do you love like it's never going to hurt...even when it does?
Who doesn't?

3 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

$319 for a single pair of pants?!?!?!
NO SIR...NOT THE KID...

The rising cost of gas, idiots behind the wheel and one too many instances of road rage are reasons I'm proud I DO NOT DRIVE.

The Addict said...

Lol...that's exactly what I said when I saw her pick them up. Her total purchase came to $448.50 and all she bought was a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a hat. Insane.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Almost 500 bucks and no shoes, no socks, no draws, no bra, no jewelry and no sunglasses... That much and still missing everything she needs to leave the house fully dressed and coordinated?

LMAO!!!!