Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gynecologist

I never wanted to be a gynecologist. Why do you ask? I asked myself the same good question. I mean why wouldn't a red blooded, healthy, heterosexual, young, man whore like myself not enjoy gazing into The Gates Of Heaven all day long? Why indeed... Because I do like gazing into The Gates Of Heaven. And I like passing through those gates into that heavenly place. Why? Obviously because I am not gay and a man whore. Why else? You even paying attention?

And the added bonus is that you get to peer into several different gates all in one day! I could even give you a blog version of my day but my real wife or my blog wife would have something to say about that. And I don't need that drama. But needless to say, a wide variety.

There are TWO reasons that it would be the job from hell for me.

  1. Women tend to go see the "woman doctor" for regular checkups and such. And that would be good to get regular visits from your favorite ... patients... Especially the ones that wax... BUT! often you would get those who come in ... um... unexpectedly. Even worse without an appointment. You know, those ones who are having issues with their stuff? And those really bad cases would be the worst. Without getting too graphic, it is like having a nice thick juicy prime rib with baked potato, sauteed onions and mushrooms, horseradish dip, and all the other fixins to boot and have maggots crawling all over the everything. Would you wanna eat that. Me either. Neither of them! That is the kinda vision that would put a brotha off of eating steak/pussy for good. Might make you give it up totally!!!!
  2. Overexposure tends to desensitize the senses and (horror) the libido. All I know is the first time my face is close enough to some (healthy) poonanny to smell it and my dick does not get hard, my life will officially be over and done with.
Fellas, you know what I say to be true!

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

"Without getting too graphic, it is like having a nice thick juicy prime rib with baked potato, sauteed onions and mushrooms, horseradish dip, and all the other fixins to boot and have maggots crawling all over the everything."

OMG I am so side eye'g you right now!!! You don't think that was graphic??!!!!

This is exactly why I prefer female doctors.

Bananas said...

I know a very famous NASCAR Driver. I asked him once how cool is it to drive a car that fast? I went on and on about what a rush it would be and how being able to do that for a living would be enjoyable.

In the end he said, "No matter what you do in life, everything gets old. You may still like it, but it's still gonna be nothing but a job."

You're right, I imagine even for a Gynecologist it would get old. Plus, you would have to constantly be shifting gears between the science and the sex. Naw, I'm with you, it wouldn't be a very good job. I would never want to get to the point where I looked at my lover like she was "work".

Miss Snarky Pants said...

It's a dirty job [YES] but somebody's gotta do it right?!?!

The Brown Blogger said...

"I'll grab your ass..."

-That dude in the elevator speaking to Della Reese - The Distinguished Gentleman

That's okay. There's always a silver lining somewhere. I'd still wanna do it.

Sometimes.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - Okay. I was trying for indirect. I wasn't trying to be graphic about what... aw hell fukkit! Yeah! That shyt was graphic! And a hearty Spock's Eyebrow to you too missy!

@ Terry - Yep. You and that very famous driver know exactly what I am talking about! So... who is it. You can name names here. I AM from Detroit and am male. You can't leave out car guy details like that!

@ Ms. B. - Yes. Somebody. I prefer to stay a "hobbyist" when betwixt the thighs. Apparently somebody just had a close encounter of that very same kind! I am still aroused too...

@ Brown - Yeah. Maybe... But I would only take appointments...

The Addict said...

Sometimes, you have to take one for the team...

No?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Take what for which team?

Beana said...

either way havin somebody examinin my guts/goodies/suga and not pleasuring me is violating me and then i gotta pay a copay for that shit??? thats bullshit. Im just sayin...