Thursday, May 15, 2008

Since You Asked...

Lemme see.

Mom is outta the hospital and back home. Getting all spoiled and such. GOOD coffee on a regular basis. HOME cooked meals. Finally got that rib she been wanting. And home made macaroni and cheese. I can tuck that recipe into my belt now. And her blood pressure is trying to run normal. Half a million pills, but trying at normal. She does need to learn to trust in her assistance because for some reason she wants to put the good arm right where it will cause the most problems. But okay nonetheless.

The dog is currently desperately trying to get the potato chip I just threw at him. Look at him go! I would attach video but I can't get it off of my phone at the present. I think he is finally realizing that a clean floor = full bowls. And that outside is better than inside. And that if he HASN'T already used the bathroom he gets to go OUT. Of course he did have a bad couple of days. I swear it seemed like he ate a whole pack of tube socks or something. Three days straight he managed to have me standing around while he passed yet another sock. And then he spent the next day alternately puking and crapping all over the floor. I do wonder if he managed to have gained enough sense to not eat clothing, unless the burglar is still in them of course...

Not much is new in the hood. The nosey old chick is still stalking the kids and calling the po-po on everybody she can. You would think she learned after having that brick invite itself into her living room through the plate glass window and then accusing my son of the crime and having my wife (paralegal) threaten to sue her insurance company and her ass out of her property. We were of course three cities away when that shyt happened. Folk still stripping houses like crazy. Somehow the one that was nothing but shell managed to catch on fire. Who... I mean how I don't know. Oh yeah and the po-po rolled up in front of the crib yesterday. They jumped out and was all up in the driveway. Turns out they were narcos. Somehow my nosey nephew found out they were looking for a crackhead who had been stealing people's pipes. I assume he was boosting from houses that were occupied since they were chasing his ass.

And I am horny often and I suspect the blood pressure medication is working a little TOO well in... uh... places...

6 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yay @ mom being out of the hospital and her BP trying to run normal again...

[Sad she's gotta take half a million pills in order to do it but it's for the greater good right??? :-)]

LOL @ your dog passin' a damn sock!!!!!
Sounds like your dog deserves the same treatment as a child [you know] you HAVE to watch what he puts in his mouth!!!! [Po thang]

Don't be so hard on that nosey chick...
I learned that it pays to have some nosey folk where you rest. That way, you can rest assured that if anything were to happen somebody [namely HER nosey ass saw it]!!!

TMI about the BP medication working a lil' too well...
TMI indeed!!! LOLOLOLOL

dejanae said...

glad moms is out of the hospital

haha@that last statement

Jazzy said...

You are soooooo silly for that last sentence! LOL!

Glad mom is doing well...seems like the dog is pretty much the same.

Now about that neighbor...wow! She crazy if she thinks she can bully the wife though!

Yaaaaaaaaaay...a REAL post! See that wasn't so hard was it?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ms. B - Yep, the greater good. Glad I fill up the pill caddy because stuff could get missed poppin' bottles ereday!

Sorry but it was THREE socks on consecutive days. I don't know how he gets them damn things. I have a suspicion though...

I wouldn't mind the nosey chick too much... comment is too long. I will bonus post today...

@ Dejanae - Me too.

@ Diva - You know me. I gotta drop something outta the ordinary on ya. And YOU did ask...

Yep mom is fine and dog is...too.

yeah, that thing with the neighbor is sometimes funny.

Yes. A real post was hard...

Freaky Deaky said...

Didn't know your mom was in the hospital but I'm glad she's out. Hospitals suck.

We had a nosey chick that lived across the street from us growing up. All she did all day everyday was sit on her enclosed porch and get in people's business. Of course when someone broke into our house she suddenly didn't see shit. When someone broke in her house we didn't see shit either. We actually didn't but even if we did we wouldn't have.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I feel ya. I finally finished the story about ours. She is probably just as bad.