Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fuck You Friday On Tuesday!


A hearty fuck you goes to me every time I blame the world for my shortcomings that I have so far refused to fix. Fuck you nucca and fix some shyt already!!!!

An extremely stiff middle finger goes to any in-laws and anyone else in the world at large who for some strange reason thought that the kids that I raised would turn out to be criminals. They were wrong because the "golden child" struck first. Not only was it insulting to the kids directly, but indirectly insulting to me and The Wife's parenting skills. Fuck you all for thinking that I when I walked around with a foot up somebody's ass, it was all for show...

The thunderbird goes to the girl child who made an extremely selfish decision that pretty much fucked up everything for everybody who could be affected by that decision. I hope you can FINALLY smell what I been cooking all this time! It ain't about YOU! Now get ya head outta ya ass and let some synapses fire already! Fuck you for fucking up by mistake on purpose!

Get the midda fanga and eat a dick to all the muthafukkas who assume that I was put on this planet to serve or service their asses without special circumstances. Wives and mothers of course ARE special circumstances and to different degrees and in different ways usually deserve to be exceptions. Aside from those... I can't do nuttin' for you man! I'm busy trying to do for me! Get ya lazy bastid ass up and make that shyt happen for you! Fuck yous dammit!

The three knuckle bird goes to any muthafukka who thinks I am inferior. I... hell I ain't gotta say no more on that! Fuck you until you shit stops stinking...

A two handed single finger salute goes to everybody who is profiting from these ridiculous fossil fuel prices. I mean a 20 cent jump in a week? When exactly isn't that shyt price gouging on SOME level and at how many levels in that particular food chain? Are the ones running the wells simply being greedy bastards or are they trying to tell us in a round about way that the shyt is running out and we need to find different solutions? Pretty soon a gallon of gas will cost more than the minimum wage. Won't that be some shyt? Fuck you greedy muthafukkas!

The finger and a cork goes to my dog. That rotten muthafukka just let out an SBD on me and didn't even say shit. Caught me with my mouth open and shyt too. Fuck you ya damn death smelling gut having frickin' animal!

Tha Finga, the middle from slightly more than half the country's voters who turned out to be a minority. And a hearty verbal fuck you to the GWB machine that stole an election. And fuck you chad in all of your different varieties. And fuck September 11, 2001. And fuck the war on terror that didn't find shit in Afghanistan. And fuck those weapons of mass destruction, even if they weren't there. And fuck liberating Iraq. And fuck gay marriages and other assorted election year trickery. And fuck anybody who ever voted for his ass, I hope you are happy looking for work now. I guess I could have kept this short by saying fuck every puff of smoke an every shard of mirror that resulted in his time in office. But fuck that short shit!

And fuck keeping this post from being published for a second longer. I will just have to do another when my finger feels like being used...

Update: Thanks to Ms Behaving for the wonderful graphic...

8 comments:

deepnthought said...

well,,,,, dang.

Beana said...

Tell em why u mad son!

You should feel SOOOO much better now. Let momma rub ya feets right quick.

LadyLee said...

Dyssturbed one for President...

Really though.

You just verbalized the way most everyday folk feel right about now.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Sure hope it felt as good getting that shyt off your chest as it did my reading it.

Jazzy said...

I like that you also threw yourself up in the mix too. Fix those shortcomings already!

Anybody ever tell you, you have a potty mouth? Just wondering. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Deep - Wow! A comment five commas deep! Hope I didn't sizzle the hairs in ya ears. I know they sensitive...

@ J - Well dear you definitely won't get a finger. Toes yes. Right after I wash them boys! Cause it would be rude to be so mean to someone being so nice to you. Yeah...

@ LadyLee - Me? Prez? Can you see that? The President walking around with a harem that carries laptops and crackberrys with hidden pistols hidden in garters? Of course y'all would be the most famous bloggers in the world since CNN would be lurking ya sites! Might have to do this in a post...

@ Ms. B. - It sure didn't feel bad!

@ Diva - If I can't talk shyt about me then I would have hella balls to do so about others. And since I am gonna talk shyt about them...

Potty mouth? What ever gives you such a notion?

Queen of My Castle said...

I feel you on this one. Loved the pic, BTW. It's sooooo fitting. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. I just wish I had the pic when I originally posted this!!!!