Wednesday, August 06, 2008

World Premiere

It has been mentioned on a couple of occasions that there are things that I have written that would go good on a certain blog. I couldn't help but to agree.

Me being the glory hound I am I had to jump at the opportunity when an invite came my way.

So I shall be making my World Blogging Premiere on The Pussy Chats come midnight!

My first contribution will be one that I did about two and a half months ago. Lovebabz thought it would go good over there, so I will introduce the madness to some others who aren't yet aware...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read it.

The Dreamy One said...

yeahhhhh cant wait to read....

i will defintely be there if i am not conked out by then!!!

Minerva Exertion said...

I'll be on the lookout. Can't wait.

She Draws said...

That's not HR approved so I can't read it at work *sighs* But eventually I'll get to it.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Some of you may have read it already. The old Untested Poonany post?

Go B! I know you got a computer at home! Get with the program! Don't be acting like I ain't worth it!