Thursday, August 14, 2008

New things

Hey all! Brainz Mc Smarty here!

I know I do not post all that much here. But I have so many other interesting things to do! Which is why I am here today!!! I have been testing out a new chat client called Qnext. It is a universal chat program that is supposed to communicate with the popular chat networks that are on the internet! Is that not the coolest?

It is capable of Instant Messaging with MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and IRC!

Oh! It has too much stuff for me to describe here! If you are interested in learning more the web page is Qnext

If find that just reading or surfing is not enough for you and chatting is your thing, get on down with the program. You can chat with he that is we by sending your contact information to one of the following addresses:
thesecondsixtyeight@gmail.com
nephewlou@yahoo.com
And also let me know by leaving some word in the comment section so I will look for you.

I have also been playing with the new Yahoo Messenger Beta! That is pretty nice too!

Well, I have to go now! See you all out and about!

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

Interesting...I don't IM all that often...well almost never, but I'll try to remember to check this out!

Thnx McSmarty!

nikki said...

um, i invited you to gchat i don't know HOW long ago (actually, it was about a week or so ago).

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - Yeah. Holla!

@ Nikki - Yeah. You told me as much. But for some reason I still haven't received it! So you can imagine my disappointment when I went to accept your invite only to not find one!

nikki said...

i just did a re-invite.

The Dreamy One said...

ill have to try it out hon!!!

Thanks

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Nikki - Thanks again! It was wonderful talking to you! All 400 and something messages!

@ Dreamy - It is kinda cool. Had you freaked out when you realized that it was google instead of yahoo when you got ahold of me huh?

LadyLee said...

Dude, I am totally computer illiterate. Ya'll have to catch me on Yahoo IM. Anything else and I might blow up my laptop by mistake, lol.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well LL, Hit me up in the e-mail and I will do my best to get you up to speed!