Saturday, August 16, 2008

Favorite Posts Another Time.

This is a little something I had hiding in the drafts. So these posts are a little bit older. With a couple of recent ones added on? Catch up if you missed out!

Terry. Left me speechless again. With this.

I just love me some Minerva Exertion, especially after the wonderful shade of purple she turned in becasues of Purple M&Ms Part1 and Part 2

Watch as Dreamy launches a cute little foot off into her cute little mouth right here!

Two at work rants in the same day:
Boredndropkickin'
I Am Toodamnsleepytobebothered

It ain't the Glock that makes J fearsome. This does

You all got snowed! Gotcha! Interview With A Blogger

Damn near fell outta my chair on this one! Stank Ass!

The truth is sometimes better than fiction! Jaila's Customers

An Oldgirl's Thirdaversary! Three times!

7 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

that post is not up anymore sir,due to me deleting that blog

dang and Terri's story was deep, shyss!!

Anonymous said...

My side hurt laughing at Minerva Exertion and Jaila customers.
I

Anonymous said...

These were some good posts. And you know that stupid travel agents still ain't pay me my money.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Dreamy - Yeah! Blog Deleter!

@ Southern - Weren't them the craziest stories?

@ Bored N Getting Ninja on They Asses - Are you serious? Still?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Can you see me cheesin'?? LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well after you gave the "ass face" I was doing nothing but showing much mirth!