Friday, August 15, 2008

The Nominees Are...

The Black Weblog Awards is asking you to nominate your top bloggers. There are a million and one categories. When I voted I left a few blank…but here are my votes.



Best Design:
Luke Cage
Luke Cage's Spot - Hell if I could figure out the real name I would put that there!!!

Best Post or Series of Posts:
Making the Blog
Beats, Rhymes and Life - Making The Blog - My exit was priceless! The rest of it was quite good too!

Photo Blog
Mindspill
Bygbaby.com's Mind Spill - Almost make me wanna blow a grand I don't have on a digital SLR and learn the craft.

Best Writing
Nikki
Indigo Trail Of My Thoughts - The Cunt Cameo and Cars. She is burnt but in a good way...

Best Gossip Blog & Blog O' The Year
That Bitch!
Rhymes With Snitch - Call me biased if you will. But cuz be having me in stitches. And upon reading the requirements for Blog Of The Year, this one was right there!

Blog To Watch
Opinionated Diva
Divalicious Opinions - Definitely an up and comer. Even considered her for BOTY. AND she nominated me!

I would have nominated the Pussy Chats for Best Group Blog but I am a contributor so...

There is still time to participate. Nominations are being taken through August 16! Voting for the finalists runs from August 17 - 31. Winners will be announced September 4!

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

Awww...thank you!

You know bighead Rashan is gonna be cheezing @ getting two nominations!

Anonymous said...

I need to go vote.

Anonymous said...

You're right about the categories. I believe his site is called FantasyBeyond. The URL is kind of long so I could be wrong.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep mature gal. It is voting time as I write this.

I thought that was what it was called at first too. I think it is his web host though...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Placed my votes a couple of days ago...

Picked a few of the same folk [not necessarily the same categories] as you did too!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Great minds...