Thursday, August 14, 2008

Being Nice

I have opened up my comment section (for a trial period). So the lurkers and the complainers can come by and say hi too! Of course I would caution those who would use the NEW choices to NOT click the Anonymous radio button. This is my blog and I reserve the right to be a complete asshole whenever I want. That includes deleting asshead comments and spam. So don't come looking at me all fucked up if I decide to circular file things that are just not appropriate.

And for the record, I would not consider myself an asshole for deleting any comment that starts with "anonymous said..." on GP!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delete them. Chances are anonymous people are scary ass bloggers afraid of leaving info and getting a response or lurkers and we all know lurkers have a special place in hell (guaranteed for them) when I take over hell. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ah. Somebody who wants to play nice!

LMAO @ when you take over hell! You can best believe they will get introduced to the ex-commenter's club!

Anonymous said...

I knew Freaky was gonna come hard.

The Dreamy One said...

stepping my black azz out of the comment section,lmao

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know how the King of Lurker Haters do it!

Why you all scurred?

LadyLee said...

Tell em how you really feel, Freaky Deaky!!! LOL

Ya'll be on some lurkers, don't you? I have a TON of them. But I get a lot of email, so...

Do your thang, boy!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Just another manifestation of my megalomania!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Shhh...you're scaring the lurkers!! LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh... sorry...