Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mad Behind

I am still behind in my reading from last week. Things have made my days a little fuller than usual. And them damn Olympics at night too...

If you haven't seen my by in a few, don't worry. I ain't forgot about you. I just been reading back to get caught up on everybody I have visited. And y'all know how Ladylee do it!

And I try to leave my chat client open when I am at my keyboard, so you can reach me that way if need be!

And I have been trying to get my Google accounts and blogger logins straight. So if you see some strange changes, it is me trying to transition the blog from one ID the the proper one!

So the name of the poster on the older posts either might either change or disappear completely.

3 comments:

MsKayotic said...

We forgive you. Now get to catchin up.

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Hey Brother! Just sending some blog love your way....peace & blessings

LadyLee said...

You know I'm longwinded, Mayne!

HUMPH!!

And the Olympics... they do get you tied up in them, don't they?