Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Cool Kids

I got to hang with the cool kids this weekend. Of course if my chillens were reading this, they would think this was SO about them. I mean I hung with them too. Back to school shopping and such. Even though they ran The Wife straight up a wall by acting like they could hardly be bothered. And she had the money to shop like she wanted to this time. Damn shame when you gotta ask folk SEVERAL times if they want something. But then again, that means we did something right since they aren't all stuck on the acquisition of goods and such.

But since this isn't about them. The Wife might think I am talking about her. Since I did hang out with her and she most definitely the coolest kid I know. For obvious reasons...

But this ain't about her either.

This is about the new additions who spent a little quality time with me this past weekend.

Brandon Deon II

This is my great nephew. Getting a little spoil and nap in. He was feeling a little fussy since he HATES to be laying down. I think those women done spoiled him already!!! Dangit! They done ruin't him in three weeks time! I can see me and he are gonna have to spend a little time together. No use in it getting outta control to the point of the woodshed!


Anaya Princess Marie

This little darling was the new arrival that I mentioned back in April. This was taken when she decided that my head was too tempting a target for her NOT to be in. Seems she figured out how to get my attention. An impromptu head massage from a woman is never a bad thing! Although I could have done without the drool on my scalp...


Kurn the Spoiled

This is Dog. He acts special like this often. Caught him napping on this one. No chips so there was no entertaining video to share this time. But then again, look at him. Did I really need video?

17 comments:

MsKayotic said...

The babies are so cute.

Brandon Deon looks the angel when he's sleeping. You said he already got his spoil on so I'm assuming he's just used to being held all the time. He'll get out of it.

Anaya really knows how to grab that hair too.

As for the Dog...no words!

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say about the dog.

Now the babies are gorgeous. Anaya looks like she has that kung fu grip on your hair.

And Brandon... babies always get spoiled. Everyone wants to hold them. My mum spoiled my daughter to the point where she would only fall asleep on someone's chest.

Anonymous said...

Awww..the babies are so cute. Babies are suppose to be spoil.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Lil B is a pretty cool kid. He don't really cry unless he needs food or changing. But he HATES to lay down for too long! If he is somewhat upright he don't need to be held, but don't lay him flat for too long! Wooo!

Yeah. Kung-fu grip indeed! I had to make her switch to the ones in back that have the strong roots! I see y'all noticed she was good and tight on me. It felt like it looks too!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ make her switch to the ones in the back that have the strong roots!

Both of the kids are beautiful.

Either you work the hell out of that dog or your house is really chill to get Kurn sprawled out like that. It's still technically the dog days of summer isn't it? He's just enjoying his day.

Jazzy said...

awwwwwwwww sooooo cute! I don't even know them and I want to spoil them too! lol

Tom_Gurl said...

Aww..look! The bubby's are toooo cute!! Almost makes me want one....almost!

The dog is too much! Determined to get some of that attention huh?

RealHustla said...

Hey, studies have shown that it is not possible to "spoil" a newborn baby.

Humans are the only mammals who give birth and then set their babies aside.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL.

The Dreamy One said...

ohhh wow, look at the little cuties.... aint nothing like a good smelling, cute little baby

and i love dogs, too bad i am allergic to them though,lol

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I don't do dogs but the babies are beautiful :-).

Rashan Jamal said...

Them some beautiful children!
I love me some babies. Got get me one or two of those one day.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Freaky - Yep. I didn't mind her pulling and such. But the ones in the front like to stay there!

He was not restrained so he was free to find whatever spot that floated his boat (within reason) so he was definitely chill!

@ Diva - And you can just bet I did!

@ Tom_Gurl - Yeah, they are "AWW" inspiring... Almost? What? Don't want The Danglers affected?

Actually the dog was snoring slightly at the time. He did get attention even though he might not have been trying...

@ Realhustla - Them studies are full of crap! I'm just saying...

I hear your story, and I respect your conviction to staying with such fiction!

@ Dreamy - Allergic? Dang! So I can't pawn him off on you for a weekend? All the love you can get and 1000% more (demanding ass dog...)

@ Ms. B. - I feel you on the dogs. I don't do other folks dogs. And I know your particular weakness for the younger set with ya grandman.

@ Rashan - One or two? Any candidates? (yeah I am trying to start a rumor or two up in here...)

The Addict said...

The kiddies are adorable! And the dog...what can I say? The cutest!

nikki said...

who doesn't love babies?!? you knew you were going for the "awww" factor, dude. u the cat who take the babies to the park like they yours, don't you?!?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ The Addict - Yeah. I kinda like them too!

@ Nikki - I do not deny going for the "Awww". I don't do the park thing though... Although nephew DOES look a lot like me when I was that age, so I am told... Might have to do so!

dejanae said...

awwww
now if any of the kids end up missing dont be scurred
i just borrowedem for a day or two

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Don't be mad if their moms pack up fat diaper bags to go with them! And the dog comes with whatever size bag of dog food you want and a clothes brush...