Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Y'all Suck!

How the hell do I manage to have 10, count them TEN, posts in draft? I thought you guys were supposed to be inspiring me. Now I got a bunch to finish! Dang!!! How y'all mess up like that?

Although three of them I have been lallygagging about creating since I may have to copyright such goodness before submitting them to print. One is a dream that I have the story but not the rhyme down. Yes the story was narrated in the dream and it rhymes.

The other six you started and I have yet to finish! THANKS BLOGFAM!!! Making me work like a damn hebrew slave like Ladylee did to Kramer's mom...

But the Wings will win tonight!!!! That is my story, and I am sticking too it. Or I will have to start hating on Pittsburgh teams too.

It may take a while for me to clear out these drafts again though. Mom is back at the hospital making all those years of learning scratch their collective heads. Nothing bad happened. Her crazy blood pressure went wacky enough for me to take her to the ER and freeze my ass off for almost half a day. And when I say it is chilly, if the temperature drops three degrees you will see your breath...

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

Wow...hope mom is OK. It is hot and humid in the NY/NJ area...bad for the hair I tell ya!

Stop being lazy and blaming US because you are slacktastic!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Nope! You keep the blame. Besides all this reading gets me started but if I write them then I won't get finished reading! Maybe I will get them done on the weekend when all you "work bloggers" are at home. Damn part-timers!

LMAO @ slacktastic which I do not deny.

The Addict said...

Hope your mom pulls through.

As far as the posts...step ya game up son! Lol! Slactastic...love it.

LadyLee said...

Let's get Moms better, man!!

And get ta writing!

My mantra... When a child can walk and talk, a child can fold clothes, work in the garden, cook, and take care of his or her animal. I'm all about taking it back to Celie days!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Ten posts in draft?!?!?!

Damn...and here I was beating myself up about the four I have sitting in mines... [LOL]

Hope your mom is feelin' a lot better...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep. Mom is better. She is in her room resting. They surprised me today and sent her home. She looks at as a mixed blessing. She got to relax there. But she gets away from her roommate who seemed to have a bad case of Sundowners...