Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Blog Harem: Redux

As promised, I said I would readdress the Blog Harem. There were others who deserved a little more time. Well that time has been spent! So I am adding those truly worthy to the club! Yep! Just like the Stanley Cup! The Blog Harem grows and adds fame. Just engrave another ring, sit it on the bottom behold the new bigger trophy!

The Second Ring Sexies:
Minerva Exertion - It seems she likes to mess with me. Especially tempting fate and the Skrait Razor. But more important, I like when she says Bullshuckey! Here's to ya! A bag of Purple M&M's!

CapCity - Any chick who loves pussy this much (her own) is definitely part of the In Crowd with me! And she gets real excited when she meets other bloggers. That HAS to be good right?

The Addict - You gotta throw one in there who knows something about sports. And collecting her checks from the cable sports leader puts her firmly in that special seat. And somebody else gotta be able to talk sports with The Wife... Now I just gotta figure who she been seeing that keeps her from blogging...

BorednTalkative - Ahh an accent good enough to fantasize over. But more important, anybody who can come by and blog jack me endears herself to me to no end...

Thoughts of a Southern Gal - Or should I say Thoughts of a Country Gal. Because I don't care how many people move to Little Rock, it will still be country! And she also is the special guest ringer. Her Arkansas heritage might appeal to The Wife's second generation Arkansas heritage. Hence helping to ease everybody else in without too much trouble!

Still Pocahontaz - Most likely to provide a Hot Ghetto Mess moment while maintaining her boughieness. (What? I mean that in a good way!) This star never struggles to shine! Even with them ghetto ass neighbors...

Tom_Gurl - She talks funny and I like it. I guess because she got True Brit!
(Not funny? Hell YOU aint' funny all the time either!!!)
Of course she is my teacher too. I am learning a new language. I think it is called JamEnglish...

Dreamy - She is all bubbly and cute. Okay she is gonna be a cop and I need an insider because of my slughurler obsession. But that cute thing is good too!

And a Special Old School Tribute goes to:
Ruthie Ann - She a hot mess! You met her yet? Of course this in no way means I am applying for the recently vacated Sugar Son position...

And I feel the need to add a disclaimer here. If for some reason I don't show up here for a few days after this. The Wife may have killed me. Not my fault for liking the ladies. But she might do it anyway. So if I go MIA then you know to get looking! I mean, you all wouldn't want to end up in a lesser harem would ya?

18 comments:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

If you come up missing Imma holla at Dreamy and see if she can send her peeps at work to do a MIA report on you....and yes I've met that Ruthie Ann and she is quite the hot mess....Peace & Blessings

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

See that's what I am talking about! Folk with my back! Hmm... If it weren't for my desire not to corrupt the clergy...

Dreamy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh im cute and bubbly(blushing my tail off), your so sweet. i feel all loved and such!!!

yeah you know i got your back ,im cumming with gun, that metal stick, taser, and pepperspray, any questions?????

and I so love Ms Ruthie Ann and Mabel, they are the grandma's i always wanted,lol

anywho you then made my Saturday,lol have a great weekend

Dreamy

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Just one question... "im cumming with gun" You do know I got a dirty mind right?

LadyLee said...

*Ladylee kicks the hard eyeroll and the heavy foot stomp*

Doggonit 2nd 68!!! You brought in more concubines! That keeps me in the kitchen longer. GEEEEEZ!!!

Git one of them broads to share cooking duties!!! I need someone to help me clean the chitlins!!!

Wifey, you got my express permission to knock your hubby 68 in the head with the HEAVY iron skillet!!

LOL!!

Props to your recognizing bloggers that you enjoy. I've found new blogs to enjoy through your recommendations. I know if YOU shout them out they are alllll that!

Really though.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well... After seeing the spread from Serenity getting her house... You kinda make that thing with the kitchen harder to get out of...
And as far as chitlins goes. You in on eatin', you should be in on cleanin'! As long as my steak gets done, y'all can have all you can eat... Maybe Southern and Wifey would get in. Arkansas and all... Minnie in NawfCackylacky...

But who said anything about sharing you with everybody? I never said that...

Yeah, I just got a couple of new entries into my next greatest post. They do some with the good and special...

Tom_Gurl said...

Goooooooooooooo me!!!!!!!!!!!! I love getting special shout outs!! Makes me feel all special and such!

LOL @ JamEnglish!! You.Are.A.Nut!

How's the vocabulary book going? Just wanna make sure you're keeping up and taking notes!

You Rock 68!!! Hope you don't get killed by wifey...however, if you do: it was nice knowing ya! lol!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well you are special! Especially for that car!

Yeah, JamEnglish. I don't know what else to call it. English slang and Jamaican anything. What a combo!
I just try to do a dynamic translation. A book is too much hassle.

Um... it was nice knowing you too. If I don't see ya again...

Dreamy said...

oh lord,lmao did i write that,lol.

must of got excited,lol

im cumming anyway you like it 68,lol

let me stop messing with you, Ladylee is gonna hit me over the head with her skillet,lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, you wrote that. Not that I am complaining. I just felt the need to put that disclaimer out there! Can't be secretly pleased with your comments and not have you aware!

And trust me, Ladylee won't hit you with the skillet, for that. It leaves her more time to do Rockette kicks and toss rose petals around!

My chances of vanishing just went up though...

The Addict said...

YEAH!! I made it in! Speech!!!

First giving honor to God, who is the head of my life. Next to the pastor (68), pulpit guests (fellow members of the harem), saints and friends.

I pray that those of you who know the art of blogging will continue to do so, as I will also.

Be blessed!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

A most gracious and wonderful speech! (Dang! Why didn't I make it a requirement? Ah well...spilled milk)

Anonymous said...

Well damn, I made it into the harem. I knew my accent would come in handy one day.

I don't mind sharing cooking duties, I love to cook.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep. Comes most in handy! And making nice with others does too!

See Ladylee! I ain't trying to make ya feel like it is Memorial Day! Some help!

Minerva Exertion said...

LOL!!! Y'all are too funny.

Sorry I'm late to this. I had a long weekend, but I finally made the harem!!! No more green side-eye! :)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Okay. You never did explain the green side eye! What that about? Cause your eyes sure look blue in that blue photograph! And why the side eye?

Yes my dear! You are in! Unless of course I don't get my explanation!

Anonymous said...

I'm all late.

What you know about "Gang Bangin' in Little Rock"? lol

You don't know country until you been to my hometown. What is a special guest ringer. Tell your wife I said hello. We might be cousins twice remove. You know everyone grom Arkansas is related.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I don't know nothing about "Gang Bangin' in Little Rock" But I imagine it ain't gonna be that big a rumble! Nah really though. I can't mess with THEM country boys. Have me all in jail for busting my gun too often! And I am so bad I live IN Detroit!

A special guest ringer is one who brought in to make a chancy situation better. Like hiring the former major league pitcher in the mail room so you can win the company softball league trophy? She can't get mad about a kindred country spirit!

She may indeed be related!