Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hilarity In Tha Hood

Even at 2 in the a.m. they are acting crazy.

I just took my dog out for a little outside time. Okay I let him out and followed slowly. Hell I just didn't feel like fighting with his ass.

Anyway he runs down the street and while doing his thing this muthafukka in a big ass truck stops in the middle of the street and yells something out the window I couldn't hear. Then I hear a shrill female voice from the same truck say "Naw muthafucka, that ain't yours! That's his dog! Drive the fuck on got dammit!"

Only in the hood does someone try to dog jack a pit bull at 2 dark thrity.

12 comments:

Jazzy said...

wow...yeah...you're definitely in the hood.

welcome...i'm in the hood too!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That was definitely a first for me. And as you know...

The Addict said...

That was some hood sh*t fa sho. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't stop laughing because I can picture this happening in my head.

Beana said...

LMAO wow!!!!

LadyLee said...

Yo homie, make sure you tote your glock next time!

*Lee singing Nas' "Got Urself a Gun"*

Somebody else even thinking about taking your dog, start blasting... then get your dog and run back in the house!

LOL!

(Bet you won't venture out at 2 a.m. again!)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

WTF?!?!?! LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You know it was such an absurd sight that my eyes were too busy bugging out in shock for me to even think about Glock clocking his ass. But if he got out that damn truck he surely would have gotten his ass strangled with a dog leash!

But then again the dog might have reminded him that he was sorely mistaken when he bit a chunk up out of them nads!

dejanae said...

a mess

Minerva Exertion said...

I'm DONE!! LOL!!!

CapCity said...

yea - i was figgerin' pit woulda had his own brand of hood-justice: c'mon out dat truck jokah! LOL!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Some shit is astounding even in tha hood!