Thursday, June 19, 2008

The New Girlfriend Isn't As Pretty As She Seems.

What I mean by that is that the old girlfriend is still the hot, vivacious and interesting girl that drew me in long ago.

Before any of you get to thinking about The Wife, lemme clarify.

The new girlfriend is Wordpress. And for some reason she decided to test me early in the relationship by telling me what I can and cannot post. I noticed a few things didn't translate when imported. Some could be worked around. But Wordpress has an annoying tendency to scrub the HTML submitted to post and remove tags that could be "harmful". So, specifically, I can't audio blog. Therefore I am not happy with her. We shall see how things go...

11 comments:

Jazzy said...

I knew this was not about a REAL girlfriend...you aint tryna get shanked in your sleep by The Wife.

If wordpress is a woman, then I have to admit that being with a woman isn't as disgusting as I thought. LOL

Blogger is definitely a dude though...an old ornery fugger with worms!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Not all it's cracked up to be huh?!?!?! ---> TOLDJASO!!!!! LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - LMAO @ being with a woman. You just made my day!

@ Ms. B. - Yeah, yeah yeah!!! Nobody likes a smart ass. No matter how sexy ya voice is! LMAO!

LadyLee said...

Well, I've hung out on blogsome and wordpress...blogger is the lesser of three evils until you get some stuff you pay for, Mister!!

CapCity said...

i'm with ladylee - the best of the worst...blogger's a bit limited - but i'm low maintenance anyway;-).

Dreamy said...

see i hate that yall are all turning over to the darkside.

yall need to come back

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ladylee - Yeah, I have pretty much come to that conclusion myself. But I have found my layout for the new version... Whenever I get around to paying...

@ Capcity - Yeah. What you said. Both have their advantages. But Blogger is still better, for now...

@ Dreamy - LOL, The darkside. Not quite. I am all Jedi. See, I am in my robe right now...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Lee'me lone!!! [LOL]

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Now if I did that then you would be calling me all up blowing up the answering machine saying "I thought you loved me! Where is the love? What did I do wrong?"

Anonymous said...

Blogger can't compare to Wordpress on so many levels. Give her another chance.

She's hot too...but on a different level. Open your mind? LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That maybe so. But I may like lazy blogging and I can't do that if she throws my stuff out without asking. And them clothes! Still ain't found a layout I really like. Hell I had to modify a couple of blogger templates before I could settle on something I liked...