Monday, June 30, 2008

Conjoined Dreams

What if when you dream, the person you dream about has that same dream with you? I mean think about how cool that could be. You having that really erotic dream with that special person. You dream about how nice it could be. They realize that you were dreaming about how it could be? You could share a special moment without sharing TOO much... I mean I could see how that one would suck for say... Halle Berry, since she would have such dreams about every other damn horny fucker in America. But you must admit that has some very good potential in it!

Or say for instance your boss pissed you off at work. Well in your dreams that sumbitch can be pissed on! No health problems. No pink slip! No worries! And the message is good and delivered!

Baby momma? Dream HER ass the drama and let your subconscious tell how you really feel! Beat down, strangulation, unlimited bitch slappings, take the kids! Shiiiddd! It can happen! In dream world. And no domestic assault charges either!

And if you got nerve enough to be a dead beat ass muthafucka, get some too! You can see what she really mad about son! And get the foot in the ass to prove it. And probably some jail time to boot!

And y'all triflin' den a muhfugga together! Aw snap! It can be on and crackin'! The Battle of the Ages! The brawl for it all! The prize? Little LaQuanda!

You can dream about being rich! Make it rain on ya friends! And they dream about diving on the nasty ass club floor to get it!

World peace? Don't just do it! Dream it!

Low gas prices? Well... keep dreaming...

But y'all know where I am coming from!!!

Wouldn't that shit be cool?

17 comments:

Dreamy said...

lmao sitting here at work

ohhhh my, you are a mess but that would be nice.

i know a few people who id like to piss on,lol

12kyle said...

*coming thru for tha 1st time*

Mannnnn, this really cracked me up this morning! I feel you.

I could dream about REALLY kickin some of these lil badass kids' ass. That would be great. I could kick their ass and not go to jail. Some of em need a good foot in the ass!

Thanks for coming thru to the 12th Planet

good post!

Jazzy said...

This really made me laugh. You started out so promising, then I could see you thinking this out faster and faster as the ideas popped in to your head! lol...you really are a nut!

Might be kinda cool though...creepy...but still cool.

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

I might have to put down the bible and pimp slap a few people in my dream if this was the case...lol

Freaky Deaky said...

I'd show people how I'd kill them if they kept bothering me.

I'd also make it my mission to make every chick I'm not related to between the ages of 16 and 50 feel dirty like only I can. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Dreamy - Yeah Dreamster. You could even hit a Bytch upside the head with a biscuit!

@ 12kyle - I see you feelin' this one deep! Be strolling through the local GiantMart. See little Jesus, lil' DaQuan and that super bad assed Bradley and crack open a six pack of whoopass and get them all! I ain't talking no Bernie Mac shit either with the throat or stomach... Even better be standing right in the belt section when they cut up so you don't even have to take yours off!!! Yeah, YEAH! And have their hot MILFs be eternally grateful for being the father that them kids never had. I mean REALLY grateful...

@ Diva - You know you like this. Imagine you on the subway (clean subway) and you notice some dude staring at ya cleveland a little too hard and then another nasty MF comes by and rubs all on your ample backage. You can go all ninja on the sumbitches AND the three dudes who looked like they were thinking about it! This idea is so radical it could bring about world peace!

@ Keisha - Bible. In the dream you could pretend you don't even know what a bible is and REALLY not spare the rod!!! But then again, if it gets their asses in line without you having to do it in the real world, then you will have done God's work and probably look cool in some spiritual armor while doing it! Imagine...

@ Freaky - See, I knew I had you at the end of the first sentence. You don't even need me to provide an example...

Dreamy said...

lmao, i couldnt do that to my friend. she gets on my nerves sometimes but I coudnt do that,lol

your are a mess,lmao

i almost spit out my lemonade.

Ladynay said...

Lawd have mercy...*shm* If only this could really happen...

LadyLee said...

One word, bruh...

Deranged.

LoL. Do we not do this all the time?

People dream these things all the time. In those cases where it is a bit morbid, violent, etc... let's just hope it don't come to pass...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, we dream these things. But the point of the upgrade is to SHARE them with the folk IN the dream! That way folk already know what is up and those things won't have to come to pass. I am telling you, it could change the world!

Anonymous said...

I would dream about disabling people with the "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique". If you seen Kill Bill 2, ya know what I'm talking about.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh damn!!! I am most impressed! Kung-Fu aficionado! Good choices with the Harem just keep looking righter and righter! Poison Clan Rocks The World!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Oh the possibilities....LMAO!!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. I can see the wheels running in ya head from here!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ keep dreaming at low gas prices.

If Amy Winehouse had the same dream as me, she is dead and stuffed in a car trunk somewhere. I'm just saying, people dont' wanna share dreams with me. LOL

Queen of My Castle said...

I kinda liked this post. I think the erotic dreams would rule in MY dream world. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Rah-some - You just as bad as Freaky. Maybe you guys could take turns being the Boogeyman!

@ Queen - I bet they would! I like the way you think!