Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Weekend Shit

Why did my dumb ass nephew (the one about to be a baby daddy) try to dry his damn socks in the microwave and burnt them shits up?

Why do the young think that playing some old school makes them look cool in our old eyes?

Why do they think that the old school that they play even remotely sounds good when played through fifty eleven 12" subs at high volume?

Why are these children finding more excuses to get inappropriately naked?

Why did my wife's goofy ass cousin have an entire debate in her head, condemned me AND my wife for being judgmental and put all kinds of words in my mouth for asking ONE question?
The question was "Why are all these young gals suddenly thinking it is okay to wear their bellies out in prom dresses these days?"

And why was she being a hypocrite by saying "You and your wife always trying to judge folk. They were cute and enjoying themselves at their prom. I can see if they were walking down the street with their bellies hanging out! That is wrong!" Funny that she can make such a distinction...

AND why did she insist vehemently that we both said things that never came outta our mouths?

And why did she feel the need to argue with us when we told her we didn't say such things? I'm sayin', how you gonna call me a liar if you ain't listening to what the fuck I said?

And why at that moment did she remind me of one of those coverall wearing, gun rack totin' John Deere hat having folk who claim that they are "good southerners"? I love her dearly, especially since she is my wife's bff cousin. But sometimes she tends to get off the reality train and gets left standing in the station... Then again. I could really be an old fashioned judgmental ass who needs to lighten up and get with the times... (fuck that! I was raised better...)

Why was the funniest happening of the weekend when The Hulk kicked that shit talking sumbitch into a damn tree? If you ain't seen it, go. This was a good one!

Why have I been staring at this post for the list 10 minutes while I am on the phone with my horndog dad?

Why not just pub...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife's cousin must had a daughter with her belly out in her prom dress. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Actually she didn't!

I was gonna call her out on it but I thought it was a stupid argument that I WASN'T involved in anyway... Didn't wanna keep it going. Her daughter and her niece looked very pretty and way classy. Which is why I didn't get why she needed to have that argument with herself with me being the person she imagined she was arguing with...

The Addict said...

Who (with sense) puts socks in the microwave?

Lol @ your dad!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

No...No sense...

You should see him. It is almost embarrassing. But at least I know where I get it from.

Freaky Deaky said...

Methinks nephew doesn't quite understand how microwaves work. Hopefully he doesn't try to warm up or dry in small animals in there.

You know sometimes when I know people that just have it in their minds to argue with me about something I like to fuck with them by agreeing. The whole look of confusion, frustration, and denied satisfaction on their faces are priceless. When they look like they're about to cry or explode I tell them sike and how people like them shouldn't be allowed to have any opinions I didn't beat out of them. LOL Hey, it amuses me.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I assume he doesn't. If he wanted them warm then maybe... But socks?

That may have been a good strategy if I was actually IN the debate. But I had to correct her by letting her know (with a witness) that the things she thought I said never actually came outta my mouth. It was tragically funny.

Jazzy said...

Your nephew...no words.

Most of the young folks don't even know what old school is!

Kids getting inappropriately naked...I blame the parents - thinking it's cute to dress their kids just like them. It aint cute for little Nikky to have she belly out! Hmmph!

The Wife's Cousin...I can't. When I was younger I would argue until people didn't know if they were coming or going...but now I just act like I agree and walk away. That was some SERIOUS foolishness there.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. I didn't actually argue the point with her. I just pointed out that she was making an invalid point since she was basically arguing with herself.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Socks put to dry in the microwave?!?!?! WHATNDAHELL???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah. You feel my pain...

LadyLee said...

Socks in the microwave to dry them.

I've done something much more stupid.

10 years ago, i put money in the oven to dry it. Forgot about it, and it all crumbled to a crisp when I picked it up. A 20 dollar bill and a 5 dollar bill. DANG. Now THAT'S stupid.

Dude, I do not do well with argumentative people. So much so, that it is one of my worse idiosyncracies, in that I hold that ish against you, instead of laughing it off. It gets you a number one spot on my "I don't fool with your a$$" list. You mess around and lie and say I said something I didn't say if you want to... you'll be wondering, "Dang, can't seem to get hold of LadyLee, seems like she disappeared off the face of the earth".

You know, I don't need nobody getting the notion that they can do that to me over and over and over...

UGGH!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I kinda do the same as you with the folk who think they can say no wrong. They act like I ain't never had a thought in my life. But I am wrong simply because I don't agree with what they say. I take a giant step back too. You can't talk to a fool.

Um... Yeah... That was kinda stupid. I mean twenty five bucks? Dang. But it probably was cool to the nerd in you though. You closed the oven didn't ya?