Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers...And Their Day.

You know, I was gonna get all deep and talk about how fathers have to be the bad guy who in the end turns out to be the good guy. Maybe later!

Instead...

Happy Father's Day Dad! I had a ball talking to you for like half the day yesterday! Mostly about well...nothing. Nothing special anyway. Guns, stupid people, big butts, bigger boobs, men's toys, kids, health issues, life lessons and of course CARS!!!! You know, the usual. Can't be from Detroit and have nuts and not talk about cars ya know. And I do realize that men's toys is a redundancy after three of the four previous things mentioned, but the category DOES contain other stuff!
Love you man!

Happy Father's Day Baby Bro! You just managed to get in (under the wire, by a week) this year!!!! Finally in the club! If you read this, always remember one thing ya big bro has to say regarding kids. They are only good for two things, Torment and Entertainment. Cause if they don't have you trying to tear ya hair out, then you are laughing hysterically at their little asses! And you need to take it easy on the hair pulling. I don't need to explain that, just look at Dad's haircut...

Happy Father's Day Big Bro! Kiss the girl, punch the boy (but do it playfully), let them both know those were from me.

Happy Father's Day to my Road Dogs!!

Bhudda: Pass on the hugs to the three beauties you made, at least until I can deliver them in person.

ProphetJay: Halfway across the country is a long damn way. I feel for ya on that. Give them my love at the next convenient opportunity. BUT if their asses don't call TODAY cut them damn cell phones off and send they ass a calling card! No way I pay for a nationwide family plan and don't get no calls!

Air Force Pensioner: Half dead semi-goth looks and I-need-your-help-but-I-am-smarter-than-you phone calls aside, you still the man!!!

HomeBo: Glad to hear about the new arrival (she is 3, I been outta touch, sue me!) and glad to hear you are still fighting through the struggle. We gotta hook up soon and kills some beers.

Happy Father's Day to unmentioned Uncles, Cousins, Friends and Bloggers!

And a small shoutout goes to the single moms who gotta do double duty. But back the hell up! I am trying to get mine today! You got yours on Mother's Day. And got a lot more I might add...

5 comments:

deepnthought said...

great post.

Happy Fathers day to you too.

JustMeWriting said...

LOL... that was the best father's day shout-out...lol I loved it and since I'm a father (without the goods)...I thank you much and hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

IM LATE!!! AAH!!! (LOL) ANYWAYS, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I MEANT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY! EH...OH WELL!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, ANYWAYS!! =)

Anonymous said...

see I was gonna call you and say it.....

ummm Happy Fathers day and all.....

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Why, thank you all!!!