Saturday, June 16, 2007

Confessions Of An Enraged Mind

I just read a very deep and thought provoking post from my homechick Nikki Indigo. I wondered aloud about what it said about me if Jack Bauer and Jonas Blaine were my favorite characters. I realized that both of these dudes are stone cold killers. Liable to bust a cap off in ya ass at moment's notice. One is a "true patriot" who will do ANYTHING to save the homeland. The other is a soldier who does the "wetwork" that most folk don't even imagine is going on. I admire these fictional dudes. Why? Because I am Chaotic Neutral of course! Haven't you been reading? And with that I have had the desire to bear my own arms. Folk are crazy these days! Besides it is the domestic terrorist's turn again. You know what THEY look like. And since I don't look that way, exactly, I am gonna be armed just the same as them. Better careful and seem crazy than to get victimized. But I ain't crazy. Just careful to the point of exclusion of all others. When necessary.

::: Tangent alert!!! :::
You know I hate when somebody comes up with some straight bullshit and throws me off my stride. Especially folk who try to rationalize their bullshit when we both know it ain't true. But I digress. I will now breathe deep, refocus my mind and attempt to finish this post without murdering someone.
::: End Tangent :::

In case you are wondering about them arms my enraged mind SUDDENLY got more interested in, Click Here

No comments: