Friday, June 15, 2007

Just In Case...

Since this particular posting session may be a fluke and I may be gone for a while longer...

Damn doctors appointment is finally almost here (Tuesday, Noon). I will keep you posted (as I can...)

May have one more need to see that doctor on Tuesday. Motorcycle class starts on Monday @ 5:30!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Not too soon either, these gas prices are outrageous!!

I just found out about two weddings coming up soon. A cousin is getting married in one. A friend of the family in the other. Turns out that they are both on the same day. And I think they are both at the same place. If it weren't for the fact that the times are different and that they are both guys I would put this one in the "Just too weird for words" category. However. I may pack a pic-a-nic basket and hang out at Scott Fountain and crash both since they are outdoors at the park and all... Small ass world...

No comments: