Friday, June 29, 2007

My Eyes!!! What The Fugg?

Anybody who knows me in blogland also know that I will put a sista on blast quick as hell for claiming that most/all black men are gay or downlow. And I done had to blast some of my favorites too. Because such an attitude offends me since I am black, male and don't want anything to do with anybody else's dick!

That said...

What the damnfukkinhail is wrong with these dudes born roughly after I graduated from high school? That is 1985, or the stone age, for those uninitiated... I am riding in the car with the wife on yestereve. I see a group of young cats strolling their dumb asses in front of us. On the sidewalk, in the street, on folks grass. Completely ignoring the fact that even a little import car will make roadkill out of all but the biggest of nukkas. Eh-knee-way! I notice the stupidest of them all in the group. Or should I say the gayest? This tired rudy-poo ass muhfugga had the unmitigated gall to be walking down the damn street using his damn HAND for a belt! And not a good one at that! This sorry sumbitch had on some blue silky draws! I know this because his ENTIRE ass was OVER his pants. What I mean by ENTIRE ass is the same thing that Della Reese meant in Harlem Nights. The whole gotdayum thing! AND he had the nerve to have his wifebeater bunched up on TOP of his damn ass! WHAT. THA. FUCK. !?!?!?!?!?

I wonder if he or any of these other damn fools know how fruity that shit looks? I would expect that shit from say my dear departed Uncle (Aunt) Lynn (the most flamboyant muhfugga I EVA met). But from these little wanna be hoodlums who talk more shit than a cow farm and think they are harder than a safe door? Come on! Who the hell didn't give them the memo? Back when I was their age it was embarrassing for anyone to even know what color your draws were! You got mad if they even guessed "white" (95% chance) and got that shit right! Where is the self-respect?

I am pisstt. Now I am gonna have daymares about exposed Smurf ass and shit! To steal from one of my blog family. Hey dumb Smurf ass boy, go kill yaself!

6 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ this post!

I know exactly what you mean my brotha....OH...the AGONY!!

I don't know what goes on in the minds of our youth....

All I can do (besides teaching him right from wrong)--is pray each and everyday that my own son (who is 6 years old) will know better than this when he's older.

The sad thing is I'm sure ole' boy just KNEW he was the shit!!! ---Um....N-O-T!!!

If you don't pull up dem damn jeans....

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!

Jazzy said...

lmao@smurf blue silky drawz and daymares.

It's not just the ones in the 21/22 age range...there are older dudes walking around with the same funky ass saggy diaper look!

It does look gay...from what I heard sagging pants to show the drawz is something men do in jail to let the other men know that they are...ummm...ready and willing to do whatever.

Coko Mulan said...

Hey Hey Hey.. I was raised by hip-hop.. (born in '87)... I think I came out ok.. but a 80 year-old woman also helped raised me 2... oh yeah.. and I L M A O @ this post. I love your Detroit lingo... lol.. always can tell my Detroit people by the vernacular.

Coko Mulan said...

Oh yeah.. and I hate saggin draws for the record.

Tafari said...

These young ones out here really turn me off & I try to stray away from any event that will have people under 28.

I am so sick of wife beaters dirty drawlsssss showing on guys & I am soooo sick of big as females wearing thongs all up their ass with the string all up their back with these little shirts & low cut jeans that makes their belly flop out.

Young people need to wake the fuck up & parents need to take some damn action!

Bygbaby

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Ms. B: I know where ya comin' from sista. I know you feel my pain cause you 'bout as ripe as me. I know cause ya chile be in my comment section! You don't even have to say anything else cause I got the two fingas pointing between your eyes and mine. Okay the monitor and my eyes but you know...

@ My Favorite Diva: I know it ain't just them, but they are the group most likely to violate my eyeballs and sensibilities. Some of those older than that DID learn how to pull up their pants. To my knowledge having ya booty out is a "booty call" in jail.

@ MzCoko: I realize that you are a youngin'. HOWEVER. You do not sport the "bell clapper" and hence is exempt from the characterizations within this post. BUT I can put the young sistas on blast too. But that is another post. And yes you did turn out well. BTW that is quite a fine pic you posted there. I would have to holla but I be old enough to have sired you and that just don't seem right... And Xena don't play that! One woman is enough anyway... But enough of the sidehanded compliments... I got this nephew right about your age...

@ Byg: You ain't lied at all brotha! I was sitting here thinking of my next post. I gotta get some more people.