Saturday, June 16, 2007

Confessions Of An 80's White Boy

I was just screwing around reinstalling programs on my computer after my technical difficulties. After updating Media Player, I decided to listen to an internet radio station. What genre did I pick? You already know if you read the title. I was such a white boy in the 80's. Why? Check out the lyrics I have been singing along to for the last hour:
"you spin me right round baby, right round, like a record baby..."
"do you wanna ride in my Mercedes (girl)..."
"I wish they could all be California girls..."(yeah I know, but it was the David Lee Roth version)
"time passages..."
"who's gonna drive you home...tonight..."
"have to believe we are magic, nothing can stand in our way..."
"love lifts us up where we belong, where the eagles cry, on a mountain high..."
"moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet..."
"I feel looooovvvvvveeeee..."

I think I will stop this one now. Because I am starting to feel shame... Okay not really. But they are playing too much crappy shit I don't know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HaHa!!!! Wow!!!! Some "Intriguing," lyrics you got there! (LOL)

Thanks for stopping by!! MUCH appreciated! =)

Tafari said...

"you spin me right round baby, right round, like a record baby.." right round right round. This was the cut but now when I hear it, I LOL & think of the Wedding Singer, which is the perfect movie for a Black 80' white music lover.

Peace,
Bygbaby

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Oh yeah. That was in there. I think I will kickstart Media Player again and see if the selection got better!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

No prob Ms. I will be keeping my eye on ya! Prolly that left one...~~>