Thursday, June 21, 2007

HOT Fun In The Summertime!!!

Oops. I forgot to mention something! Okay. I didn't forget, I just ain't posted since Sunday. But I am in Motorcycle Class!!!! Been in two sessions so far. The first day was classroom time. We went over basic terminology, parts, controls, the questions in the book and watched several videos. It was a loooooonnnngggg four hours. Glad that part is over. The second session was two hours of range time! It was a little daunting at first. But after about an hour of actually being in contact with the bike, I was flying the hell across the parking lot acting like I knew what I was doing. But anybody can look good in first gear! The experience was most like riding a two wheeled go-kart. Fast enough to be fun, but not too fast for safety. I just hope I don't mess up tomorrow.

There were a few things that did suck though. One is that everything below the neck had to be covered. Now I break out in a sweat just thinking about hot. So wearing boots (steel toe), socks, jeans, long sleeved tee, a do-rag, gloves and a helmet on a summer day in Detroit is NOT the most fun thing to do. Unless the bike is moving...
The second sucky thing was the bikes. Of course they are donated and surplus SOOOOO naturally they are not the most well maintained things around. My throttle was a bit eager from the weak spring and the damn gearshift stuck sometimes. Neutral REALLY pissed me off since I had to apply extra pressure on the sticky gearshift. Neutral is the soft half click between first and second gear. So a sticky gearshift made neutral nearly impossible to achieve without some luck.
The third is that one of my group mates had to leave class. She got too overwhelmed and they told her that skydiving may be a safer hobby for her to try. Sux too, cuz was kinda excited about the prospect of a little two wheeling. But she can always retake the class. Hell I would just because the money invested in equipment is worth spending another $25.

I am hooked! I got the bug! I always wanted to ride anyway. It is even more fun since my wife decided to take the class with me. It was a wonderful anniversary gift. Pass or fail, this is gonna be a wonderful and unforgettable experience. Unless one of us falls... Tomorrow, more range time! Friday anniversary sex! I am so excited that I am gonna go and hit the bike sites and maybe the lingerie sites after! Holla!

4 comments:

deepnthought said...

Anniversary sex......

ok. I hope you enjoy. lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Jazzy said...

lol...anniversary sex and a motorcycle class...wow! Looks like someone had a very good week.

Lata alligata!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep. Yep. YEP!!!