Friday, June 15, 2007

Since I Been Gone...

The younger child has made the transition to high school.

I contacted an old friend recently. I realized that I hadn't seen him in about five years. Seemed only like two...

Got some good leads on jobs with Defense Contractors. Got them from a cousin I haven't seen in about the same amount of time. He is retiring from the Air Force next month, give or take a week or two...

I was almost bored to tears. I didn't get to update my blog, or read yours, in almost two weeks! I almost died from the withdrawal symptoms!!!!! Damn word crack dealers!

Hung out with my dad, and little bro. Don't get to do that too often because of logistics, time and tasks. It was good though...

The rest ain't really worth mentioning.

3 comments:

deepnthought said...

Ok. I got to say it again.. We were concered. But glad you are here.

Jazzy said...

Yeah...I was concerned, but I also missed my favorite blogger dammit!!

Glad all is good and you spent time with your brother and father.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

AW! I am ya fave? Now I am gonna have to put you in my list twice or something.