Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Whole Week Behind.

What do you know...
I am short at least seven posts for the month. A whole week behind. Not just the writing. But behind on the reading too. I know why and I don't know why. Hell I have even put a few blogs on a 14 day trial reading list. And I am still behind. And I might feel like reading... I might not. But at this rate, I will never get caught up.

Hell, it took me more than 24 hours to finish this post...

Guess I better get on the good finger and get to clicking and reading.

See y'all in the comment sections!

6 comments:

Dreamy said...

first!!!!!!


you aint the only one who is behind,lol

so i guess we got some catching up to do honey


its gonna take me about two hours to read and comment!!!

this ought to be fun

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Mmmm Hmmm...
Excuses...excuses [LOL]

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Dreamy - Let me know what is good. I may take a day or two to get caught up...

@ Ms. B - Yep!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm playing catch up too.

LadyLee said...

Break yourself, man.

Oh, that's what you're doing.

I STAY behind. I'm waay to busy and waaaay too long-winded.

Life goes on!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Thoughts Of A Mature Southern Gal - Party weekends do that! Even if your car is being a bitchasshole!

@ Ladylee - Yep. And blogging goes on too...