Friday, July 04, 2008

7 Song Tag!

Okay. I got tagged by Dreamy. And since the rules of this tag do not really fit my mood, I will change it up slightly. I am gonna put my play list on random, click next, and give you guys the first seven songs that I would stop and listen to without looking for something else. Which technically would be the 7 hottest songs RIGHT NOW!

The actual rules for those interested in such things are:
"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."



Sweet Sticky Thing - Ohio Players

Now that's what I am talking about! Nahmean?


Jesus To a Child - George Michael

One smooth muthafucka right there! If he liked girls and I was a girl... But he don't and I ain't!!!!


Strawberries - Smooth

Strawberries, Chocolate, Candles, Hen... Remy Martin. That is a night!!!!!


Charlies Angels 2000 - Apollo Four Forty

I must remember not to have this playing anywhere near a freeway. Or a funeral. I don't need no more speeding tickets!


Sweet Thing (Live) - Chaka Khan & Mary J. Blige

Mmm, Mmmm. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm......


Cassanova Brown - Teena Marie

Yep! I love me some white girl! But this one is no Becky!


They Dance Alone (Cueca Solo) - Sting

Man I love this album!!!


Anna Stesia - Prince

Had to get on extra long live on in from the one and only Prince!

Yeah! I can count! I know it is eight! Call it a bonus! And The Wife just hates odd numbers and loves Prince!


Since the wife hates odd numbers and Ladylee asked TWICE about some rap. I will put more bonus songs out there! Who am I to leave the ladies wanting?


Childrens Story - Slick Rick

Yeah. Even my rap is old school!!!


Can I Get A... - Jay-Z Feat. Amil & Ja Rule

I was gonna do Bring The Noise by Public Enemy and Anthrax, but I don't actually have that on my player, yet. So this classic by Jay-Z is here instead!

Okay. Can't tag Freaky Jizzahoe, On Break OD, Sassy Ass Oldgirl, Queenie 51 or Gone Vacationing J. They got it last time.
Can't tag Dreamy The Cream Cop cause she started this one. Wit her tag happy butt!
Ms. Ain't Behaving is off the hook cause Dreamy got her too! Again!
Now the rest of you...
Volunteer now before you find yourself not on the immunity list next time! (I ain't pointing my fingers at nobody from D.C.)

10 comments:

Dreamy said...

Strawberries on Top of Me, ohhhh you are such a freak you,hmmmm didnt know you had it in ya, well yes i did,lol

oh and I love me some Sweet Thing by Chaka Khan ohhhh that used to be my jam growing up. Another one of her songs I like is Everlasting Love, ohhh that is my groove. You dont know nothing about that mannnnnn,lol

Hey you dont stop by no more. I dont feel loved(im going stick myself in a corner and pout until you come around). What is going on with you 68, i looked forward to lol at your ur crazy comments

LadyLee said...

Where's the frickin' rap music, Man???

And you can tag me on the simple stuff. I need to do some SHORT posts, man!!

I Heart Sweet Sticky thing. That is the best song! That's what's hot. If we could get these artists today to get THAT creative, then all is not lost.

Again... where's the rap music, Man????

I may just do this, so you won't be grumbling about peeps not posting on the weekend! LOL!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

just lounging folk
that tag stuff going round like hiv

Tom_Gurl said...

Ok-so the only songs I knew was 'Sweet Thing'....um..does that mean you're hella old 68..? lol??

Desy said...

boooooy- some of these songs...

George Michael? Really?.... well...wow...lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Dreamy - No my dear. I have not forgotten! It has been a (happily) distracting couple of days. I been taking a short vacation and having a life. I likely will be back in full force either Sunday or Monday!

And whatchu mean I don't know nothing about that? I was enjoying them joints when they was on the charts!

@ Ladylee - Rap music? RAP music?
:: looking at the sky to see if it done tuned amber ::
Around HERE? I will add one JUST for you as a special request!
Yeah. I shudder to think if talent and imagination becomes the standard again! I might listen again...

@ All-Mi-T - So I can pencil you in for the next one then? Or was that you volunteering yourself?

@ Tom_Gurl - That would depend on how you define "hella".

@ Desy - Um... Yeah...
:: looking around like something is suddenly wrong ::
Whatchu tryin' to say?

LadyLee said...

There you go!! Gotta have some rap music. Glad you didn't roll in with the current wackness! I love Children's story! Rap music with a message. We need more of that.

And that Jay-z album which contained this song. I gotta go pull that one out, because that was a classic!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ya welcome!

The Addict said...

"Strawberries on top of me..."

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ah yeah...