Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Encounter With An Old Blogger

We interrupt your regularly scheduled post for this special announcement:

Jameil! YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL! Yeah, I said it! Yep! Lemme tell you why...
Every once in a while, I seek to expand my reading. This particular time I found this blog somewhat interesting. Interesting because of two posts. One was about her date, which I found through a link from one of my other favorite haunts. Then I run across this picture post which drew me in initially. Then I found myself not only agreeing wholeheartedly, but mimicking the pictures because my agreement is that deep! And if an onion is linked to salmonella, I may have to take out an FDA inspector or three. I mean you can't have good salsa without tomatoes, jalapeños and onions! But I digress! That is all run of the mill madness, to me...

No! She not only took it extra, she took it ultra! Cause she pulled THIS shit on me! Speechless doesn't begin to describe! I almost jacked it! But no way that was gonna end up in THIS HERE manly space! That was so outrageous I can't help but to blame you for it somehow!

Jameil, I salute you. Because you are OBVIOUSLY more touched than me.

p.s. The regularly scheduled blog post is on hiatus until I get it finished. When that is, of course, I know not... So tune in again kiddies! Same bat time! Same bat channel!!!

11 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Do me a favor and please don't encourage her with that Ms Honey mess. LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I'm sorry man. I had to do it! Just the vision of her doing that made me create a post!

But because you a Blog Homie (uncommissioned)I am honor bound to help you make her vanish should she pull it ONE too many times on you!

I got you!

Dreamy said...

lmao, at being more touched than you

i dont know if i believe that one

cause you are throwed,lol

jamiel she is retarded,lol

Jazzy said...

Jam is definitely touched...but more touched than you????? hmmmmm...sssssseriously thinking about that one! lol

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was possible for someone to be more touched than you. You lying!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Ah! Where is the love? What y'all trying to say! So y'all telling me I am merely one divergent episode from white face paint and a smile? What?

I am hurteth to the quicketh... I think...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Uhhh yeah...you ARE mo' touched than a lil' bit but we all lub you!!! LOL

Yo...That video was hee-LARIOUS!!!

Bananas said...

Touch? What? Who? - Are we talking about Prince here? - No touching! Keep your hands on to yourself and don't touch anyone! - And stay in line!- There's too much touching going on in here. - Nobody touch me...check that...maybe a selected few can touch me. The one's with the breasts...and not the one's with "man boobs" either. - All this touching.

angela said...

hey 68! thanks for stopping by!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yeah, Ms. B. I couldn't stop watching it. And it is even funnier the second time around...

It appears that Terry has been tou... "reached" already...

With a name like Princess Tinybutt, how could I not? If for no other reason than to refute said tiny buttedness...

Jameil said...

lol. thanks for the shout! i'm SO normal!