Friday, July 18, 2008

Randomosity

I find it funny that at times the captcha that I have to type on some sites is longer than the comment that I leave. Why isn't there a captcha generator that senses the comment length?

I swear, either I need to teach this dog how to use baby wipes or I am gonna have to Purell his damn tongue every time he comes near me. The frequency of his front end and back ends being in close proximity is somewhat disturbing...


I sometimes wonder if I am far more horrible a person than I imagine. It seems that the respect levels coming and going are a lot of times completely out of whack. Of course on closer examination, I wonder even about that. But then again, It is mostly dealing with extended family that I base that on...

Aside from a couple of exceptions (the outside world, not you guys) y'all are my best buds (non-family). Even though I never swilled beer with any of ya, broke bread, cooked together, or just generally hung and did something or even nothing. Y'all still aces in my book. Although I did try to do the bread breaking or beer swilling down in ATL last year. I am gonna have to make sure I accomplish some of that stuff sometime soon. And don't be surprised if I find myself wanting to come and crash ya pad! I ain't been to where most of you live so it would be a cool little vacation for me, or staycation to you!

As such, places I haven't been that you all take for granted:
Haremites! Be ready! (rallying call!)
NuYawk - Diva, Ms B., Cap, Have them corners dusted off.
Ar-Kansas - The Wife's maybe cousin definitely need to be ready in the other Kansas!
Shah-lut - Minnie, be ready. I may be scouting for new digs in Nawf Cackylacky when there!
London Calling - I still ain't figgered how I am gonna fit into the Dangler's car, but hey, as long as ya G's know I am coming. And I don't mind friendly little girls Bored, but I ain't doing the Barbie doll thing!
Lou-ZEE-anna! - Dreamy, tell that damn snake he better be up outta my spot! Otherwise I will bring Mousekiller and he will get a new name carved on the other side of the buttstock, Snakekiller!
Co-neck-ta-cut - Don't know what I would do there, but you know you better have some addiction for me too! Dangerous name for a state though...
Day-Go - Even though them some ghetto ass neighbors, I might Still Stayahontas.
Hotlanta!!! - Lemme see... J, Nikki, Oldgirl, Deep, That Bitch!, My Spelman Sister, Other family, I might get a whole month outta my second home city!

May even have to hang with the Homies too.
Eh-Lay - I can sleep in the Cheap Seats while I hatch my plan to assassinate the next writer that strikes and keeps 24 off TV again. I will settle that bitch!

Chi-town! - Great Lakes neighbor! I can get my radical all raw and uncut before you all. Unless he on the road being the Brown Driver!

Hmmm... May even have to go see Mr. Rah-some! and extend my Atlanta trip, as long as I don't get the allergy room... And to put surveillance on him sweeping up all the blog honies.

Hope I didn't leave anybody off. I would hate to think limited myself a location because I am forgetful...

11 comments:

CHA CHA said...

FIRST (CUE THE BALLOONS AND CONFETTI)

Come to Diego and you can definitely Stay with me...LOL

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

'Preciate that!

Rashan Jamal said...

YO, when you go to LA, get me a bootleg copy of the 24 prequel movie. I don't wanna wait until November! One more strike, and I'm a go jack bauer on them clowns!!

LOL @ the allergy room. I think its good now. I just havent ventured in there for more than a minute at a time.

Dreamy said...

awwwwh you know you always have a home with Dreamy!!!

Come and let Dreamy and GoBytch show you a good time.

Promise you will have fun!!!

Hey Ash and I were just talking about us all getting together and meeting each other!!!

That would be so nice

Dreamy said...

and u dont have to worry about the snakes or spiders,lol

and you most definitely dont have to worry about the roaches, homey dont play that,lol

Jazzy said...

Yuck @ baby wipes for the dog...this is precisely why I can't deal with pets!!!

LMAO @ Nae's "cue the confetti"

You know I got you son!!!!

I wish someone would just organize a blog meet and greet in a central city...I'm too lazy to do it. I have to do enough organizing at work.

LadyLee said...

ATLiens in the house!

There's a bunch of us, isn't it? Now, I've broken bread with Nikki, but that's it. (And you need to hook up with Nikki, because that some ol' life changing ish right there!!)

Holler when you hit up my city!

And what's up with the doggie wipes, man? You do know they sell those!? Get some!

nikki said...

Lee big upping me and I ain't do a damn thing to deserve it :) if anything, u need to make sure u get wit lee. That gal got stories ta tell. Meanwhile, I got an extra room in my new spot and you're more than welcome to crash!

Minerva Exertion said...

Yippee!!! Come on down here to Sha-lot (lol). There's an extra room here at the inn. Pretty Ricky and I would love for you to crash.

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO @ the danglers comment!!

Come on over to London-We'll be happy to have ya!

**and my car isn't THAT small!!**

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Rashan - So you down to be on the strike team then? Cool! And I promise to not whack your hand off unless your life is REALLY in danger!

@ Dreamy - I will put ya on my reservations list! And y'all got a pool too! Sweet!

@ Diva - Yeah, that confetti was off the chain! I may even set a trap and stand at the keyhole all night to catch the welcome mat bandits! I wish somebody would too! I am horrible at organizing things for other folk! Hell I am hoping that me and the other Sixty-Eight agents can come together for this year's celebration! Which could end up being where half of them live now, NW GA.

@ Ladylee - It ain't the doggy wipes that is the problem. The difficulty lies in teaching HIM how to use them.
You know I am gonna let ya know if I even think I am headed that way. And have five minutes to spare...

@ Nikki - Look at you two all mutually admiring and such! Now y'all done convinced me to get ya together and start a love fest! But not in the sixties kinda way though. The Wife ain't known as Ms. Whoopabitch for nothin'!

@ Minnie - I hope his name is really Ricky and he really is Pretty.
If I call ahead, just be ready to show me the good real estate when I get there! Although I will have to get used to not having a basement it seems...

@ Tommie - Yeah. You got a new nickname now! It stuck! Not that small? Define not small?