Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quick Peek In

Hey all. I bet you noticed that I have been a little sparse after posting slightly more than once a day for the previous month. Well. I messed up and started having a life.

YEAH, YEAH! Before you guys say it, I will say it myself! I SUCK! Well hey! It happens. And I will be the first to admit my sins. But I will still call you guys out here and there.

I also made it to the library earlier. It actually feels good to check out books without hearing "You have and outstanding late fee!" But I digress... Because what I actually did was grab a few geek manuals. Geek manuals being things that you read on your own that relate to your chosen profession. Especially if the job ain't paying for it. In my case geek manuals are TRULY just that because the large portion of geeks are in the computer field. So I shall be applying my attention to hacking (I got my mind on information security now), web design (something completely new for me), learning Google hacks (gotta make those searches more efficient) and most importantly a book on XML! So if you see things changing around here on a fairly frequent basis, just know that I am trying to perfect my new art. So if you see things that range from fly to hideous and much in between. Don't worry. I will eventually stop experimenting and settle on something at some point...

I been behind since the holiday. So if I ain't been by in a day or few, worry not. I will be by to see you and comment till my fingers fall off (if necessary).

18 comments:

Dreamy said...

ohhhh okay, cause i was about to get on that tail,

i was about to call up Ladylee, and we was about to put a hurting on someone, you besta beleee that,lol

anywho honey, i hope that you have a wonderful weekend

Dreamy said...

ha, and im 1st!!!

LadyLee said...

The blog PO-lice is falling off the job. Me and Dreamy running around here committing all kinds of crimes, and you're off at the library!!

YOU SUCK!!

(No you don't! Get down with the self improvement! I'm down for that!!)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! And get ta reading and learn a few things so I can copy off of ya! LOL!

CapCity said...

YAYYY! u got a life! Does that mean u gettin' sum more often, too!? LOL! And I'm glad u're doing the geek work cuz i F'ed up my blog template by the touch of a key I didn't mean to hit! LOL! And far as U sucking - i don't know u that well, MR.!! LOLOLOL :-)

nikki said...

i actually felt guilty for having a life and letting my blog fall off. but having a life gives me more to talk about!

you do the damnn life thing, boo! and make sure you turn in those books on time.

i see you suck...do you swallow too?

Beana said...

Enjoy your life honey.

Mizrepresent said...

welcome back!

Otis said...

man...dont even trip about it....that thing called " Life" happens, lol

O

Anonymous said...

Guess I will let you off the hook since you visited the library.

dejanae said...

go head with ur geeky self
i aint madatya
im bout to go grab a life my damn self

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Dreamy - Gunshots in the knees and grits will not be necessary!

@ Ladylee - You know I will definitely share! I already found out all the sites that link to me! Them Google hacks are the stuff!

@ Capcity - Yeah. I understand your frustration with the layouts. I had been searching for something fresh in XML so it would work with the blogger widgets. But the folk who do them have less than appealing taste as far as I am concerned. So I will see what I can come up with... Wait. You did save a copy on ya hard drive before uploading to Blogger right? I will come by and read about it when I awake again...
Oh... And yeah, I am. And we shall have to become more familiar...

@ Nikki - We were wondering if you had died from grief. Found a husband and kids. Or even just dropped completely off the planet. Wherever you went, glad you are back. Funny how having a life makes for blogging material!

@ J - I shall do that very thing. As I see you are doing too!

@ Miz - Thank ya dimples!

@ Big O - Sure does!

@ Southern - Thank you for your kindness. I won't hold the fact that you didn't know my songs against ya either!

@ Dejanae - Usually I would take lighthearted offense at being called a geek. But... guilty as charged. I prefer ruggedly handsome nerd usually. Now the kids, they are geeks! Yeah. Try out one of those life things. Starting to remember what it is like!

Jazzy said...

Oh goody...once you get all knowledgable and stuff...then you can help me with my page! Yes...always thinking about myself! lol

Do you!! I know where to find you when you're gone too long.

Queen of My Castle said...

Oooohhhhh, a geek! Loves them. LOL. Brainy guys are the ish. I KNOW Diva will agree. I suck at computer stuff, and I feel you on being able to go to the library and not hearing that you have outstanding fee! LMAO

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Diva - You know I will share! Of course I don't think I may be of much assistance with Freepress. Paypress is a whole nother animal though!

I couldn't leave you guys alone if I tried!

@ Queen - Thank you for swelling my head this day!
That library fee is crazy! If I take out two books I read like crazy and then get disappointed that there is nothing else around! If I compensate for that by getting three or four, I don't read most of it and take them back late!

The Addict said...

Look at you...trying to do something with your life! Don't hurt yourself homie!

Good luck with Google!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I will make sure I don't hurt me!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

A life?!?!
Whadaya mean a life?!?!
[Of course, I'm kiddin' :-)]

You know we ain't going nowhere so please, take ya time!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

And happy belated birthday, since you were there too 8 years ago!

Yeah, yeah. I know. The nerve!

LMAO!