Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sick To My Stomach

Warning!!! If you are even close to being in a good mood, come back and read this later! It WILL ruin a good day.

There are some truly sick bastards in this world. Love between a mother and a child should NEVER have to go to these lengths. It makes me sad that there are folk who have so little respect for others that this had to happen. I am posting the short version. The full story is linked below. Sigh...I am going to check the mail right now for my permit.

As her mother lay bleeding from two gunshot wounds and a family friend frantically called police, 8-year-old Alexia Parker lunged at an ex-con who apparently planned to kill them all.

On Tuesday, Alexia was recovering from multiple gunshot wounds, many to the head, in a Detroit hospital...

After watching her mother get shot, Alexia "jumped into the front seat, trying to protect her mom and stop" Tillie, the police report said.

The report added that Tillie "without hesitation, immediately fired six shots into" Alexia who "collapsed, critically injured."



The full story is here

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

WOW!!! I just can't...can not even click the link to read further.

I am truly speechless.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

That's just Incomprehensible [to say the least].

SMH

Beana said...

heartbreaking

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I see you all understand where I am coming from...

CHA CHA said...

SO SAD....WOW, IM SPEECHLESS