Monday, December 03, 2007

Much Of Nothing

You know I really don't have any thing to say today. But I didn't want to make this an empty click trip for ya! Ha Haaaaaa!

BUT...

Why is it that those gems of thought that I have while away from the computer completely elude me when I am sitting here? Is that Postus Thoughtus Interruptus?

I do sometimes wonder how many bloggers are actually fat nerds like myself. I know when I read my own stuff there is some buff handsome dude writing it. Okay, the buff part is the fiction. What can I say?

Thanks to J I do hereby name the 1990's as the decade of the Damn! Why? Because she said this to me recently.

Adub was born in 92. I think that was the year of the "damn" cause thats what I say to her when she says she doesn't know why she makes the choices that she makes.
Of course there are three in my sphere of influence born one and two years ahead of her who are no less "enigmatic". That is they also think that "I don't know" is an acceptable answer when I ask them why they made the choice that they did.

My dog recently had an outta body experience. He has for some reason forgotten that the floor on which he sleeps is NOT suitable for bathroom purposes. Uncharacteristically of me, I took the high road and did not meet his erroneous ways with a violent reaction. I merely gave him the idea that it was not acceptable and let the terror of a possible encounter do the work. Of course he chose to take my kindness as a sign of weakness. How do you ask? This dumb son of a bitch growled at me when I stopped to look in disbelief at what he did to my damn wood floor for the FIFTH time in four days! Somehow because I chose to be nice he thought I did something stupid like forgot I was the alpha male in this pack? Can he be serious? When the hell did he think he earned alpha male status in MY damn pack? He don't feed or shelter his damn self, much less anyone else! Asshole! Anyway, I met that small act of aggression with one of my own. I used the baseball bat, as a cane for me to lean on, just to let the realization of what he did sink in. After he let his sense return, I proceeded to clean up the floor whilst reminding him of two very important things that he seemed to have forgotten. First is that he has no thumbs. And second that I have the damn food, and water. Then I wished him luck finding provisions for the next two or three days. You know he was so nice today I actually let him eat lunch. Of course my floor had to stay dry and shit free for three consecutive days before I would even consider it. Remember kiddies, violence ain't the only way!!!

And if you think I am dead wrong about the bat, then check this muhfugga out!

Damn, I guess I did have something to say. Ignore my teasing at the beginning...

6 comments:

Beana said...

I've had cats that um...got good payin jobs at the post office. Tell sparky that if he acts a fool again that you will drop his ass off in the cold so he can fend for himself.

LOL

Wow...tonight a convo with adub yielded more dreaded phrases.

me: adub why didnt u ask about study hall time to improve ur grades?
her" "I JUST DIDNT"

SIGH

me: adub...since u are failing, now what is ur plan of action to get these damn grades up
her: (like im stupid) imma do the work.
me: confused thinkin...but aint that what the f*ck u was pose to do to NOT fail in the first place???

Pass the dutch pon the left hand side sir...

The Addict said...

The joys of life.

The dog is cute...not an excuse to pay his respects on your floors.

That's the beautiful thing about blogging-you can be whoever you want...although I'm sure there is nothing wrong with who you truly are.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

J. The dutch is coming from both hands mah dear!

That is precious. I love when you have the conversation with them that makes sense and they tell you the sensible thing. Of course for some reason they think that you didn't notice that they had no sense in the first place. I just love setting them logic traps up for them. Catch themselves up EVERY time!

Cats? cats... I been meaning to ask what happened to their little asses! Just took the box from under the bed and affixed postage and off they went huh? LOL

Cute? Did Miss Addict call my beastly guard alarm cute? I thought my wife was the only one who called him that. Maybe I should have taken the picture next to the couch, for scale purposes.

Yeah, cool part of blogging is that you can be yourself anonymously. But trust me I am all of the big boned, handsome nerd with the gun, motorcycle, big boob and big butt fetishes that you all have grown to love!

Lola Gets said...

Ok, perhaps you dog is sick, since hes going indoors so often in such a shot period of time. Have you thought about talking to a vet about it?
L

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That had crossed my mind. But his behavior seems to be pointing toward attention getting. I have made a few adjustments to see if the stuff will correct itself. Mostly we gotta get back into sync with our schedules. Really he just needs his own damn yard. He is kinda stuck in the same boat as me. He wants the family unit back in one place too.

Mizrepresent said...

This was too funny! Enjoy your candor Alpha male!