Friday, December 21, 2007

Dog Madness

My dog is a nut. But I think he is learning. I think he realizes that he likes eating and drinking more than he likes using my wood floor for a commode. In fact to prove that point, this morning he was laying asleep in the same spot that his pizzle usually pools up in the floor. And no surprise "foot mines" to walk on either! I was ecstatic! After I persuaded him to stop wasting time licking snow instead of using the out of doors time for bath rooming, he got a nice cold drink of already liquid refreshment. If he keeps this up he may stop getting skinny too! Now if I can only get him to understand that six feet is not enough room to run, then we will be making real progress. Or for that matter get him to understand a simple equation, my leash arm hurting from crazy dog running while attached = steel toed snow boot up the ass.

You think he would learn...

I didn't have these problems during the spring, summer or most of the autumn...

5 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Sucks to be you...Sorry your having issues with the doggie. Hope it gets better, I for one would be grossed out forever if I stepped in pizzle..LOL

Bananas said...

It's the little things in life that bring us the most joy.

Being a person who has a dog that REFUSES to go outside when it drops below...oh...say 50, I know the feeling when things just seem to work - outside that is.

Minerva Exertion said...

I own a dog that doesn't like to go out in the rain after he gets his hair did :) I can truly empathize.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I think he is really starting to get the message. I am happy to reestablish some equilibrium.

Jazzy said...

See...this is EXACTLY why I don't have a dog. The last thing I wanna deal with is some damn "pizzle"!