Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gettin' Better

I seem to be getting better y'all. I actually managed to read everybody in my link list in one day! Whew! I am tired... But I had to come by and at least lurk if not actually leave a comment. Of course you know I can't resist leaving one. This time I read from the bottom up. That way them damn bubbles didn't keep me away from the rest of ya! Which of course saved miss Diva and Six for last!

I seem to be going link crazy because there are two new link lists that were not there a month ago. The recommended reads were the ones from you guys. The M.I.A. are the ones who are somewhat behind in their posting. Not that I don't understand that. I was a little behind myself. But hey, folk get busy. So I have moved them to a different place of honor. See y'all when you get back to it!

I think I also may have found a new entry for my next greatest posts post. I may have to go and dig into folks histories a little more...

Later!

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

What's good, homey! Thanks for stopping by. I been slacking on my reading so I'm just checking you out. I been too lazy to add a blog roll and you got like 4.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

LMAO. I am getting a little blogroll crazy.

It helps me be organized with my reading though. I have been kinda behind too. Getting back though.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yep...Reading from the bottom up is strongly advised [I mean considering that my blogspot is now the third from the bottom] LOL!!

Glad to read that you're steppin' it up. NOW WHERRE'S THE NEW POST DAMMIT?!?!?!

CHA CHA said...

Sad face.....u might need to add O'Diva at Divalicious Opinions on the MIA, she's gone fishin, I will miss her until she returns

Mizrepresent said...

I'm seriously digging your blog! Keep up the great work!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ Poca - Yeah. I saw that the other day. Damn near fell the hell outta my chair! I almost forged me a temporary license plate and jacked me a battery so I could drive to Jersey City and ask her what her particular dysfunction was. Especially after she turned off ALL of her comment areas too. But I know she will be back. She got a week. Yeah...

@ Ms. - You sure you are not OD trying to be double incognegro? Or did you pass initiation for the "Harass TSSE Into Posting" gang? Did she put you up to it so she could go fishing and keep me on my toes? No matter. It works...(I am such a punk where the ladies are concerned up in here...) I probably will post on both today.

@ Miz - For a dimple like that? How can I not do great work. And I will. Right after I get back from your stuff...