Friday, December 21, 2007

The Bush That Stole Crimmus

I am feeling a bit less ill today. So I will return to my usual illness, already in progress...

G.eorge B.ush done stole Christmas!!!! I say this because I was out walking the dog last night, and noticed three pitiful displays of Christmas lights. This may not have been much to think about but for three things. One, that was for the WHOLE block! Two, they were (indoor) lights in windows only! It was five days before Christmas!!! I mean that would have been fine for the day after Thanksgiving, but this close? The spirit ain't going around either. Maybe it is just me, but I ain't feeling it. Nobody I know is feeling it. And it seems that even the advertising is a bit less than usual. Or is it just me? 10 months is far too long just for a glimmer of hope...

5 comments:

CHA CHA said...

I think its effected and affected everyone. Gas prices have been ri-damn-dickulous....yeh I know how I spelled it. It feels like we are getting FCKD! up the rear with no vaseline....sorry, I was having a major moment. Okay...ummm, yeah, BYE..LMAO

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You forgot the "U". And I would appreciate a touch of Vaseline. Or even some Crisco...

CHA CHA said...

I know right, I feel ya....

Jazzy said...

Thought it was just me...I certainly wasn't feeling it this year.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Not just you. Or you...