Friday, December 14, 2007

The Old Sleaze Test

How sleazy are you? Aw hell, who am I foolin'? Y'all are a bunch of escapees from Old Rome. Y'all done did some shyt in ya lives! I know it, you know it. So spill it... Here it is! The good old Sleaze Test!

The rules are as follows...

This is fun to do. Just read the 'offense' and if you've done it, you owe that fine. Keep going until you've read each 'offense' and add up your total fine. Title your comment 'My Bail is $........'
You don't have to confess your answers, just the amount of your fine. Of course if you wanna share, I don't mind reading about your debauchery...

Smoked pot -- $10

Did acid -- $5

Ever had sex at church -- $25

Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you-- $40

Had sex with someone on My Space -- $25

Had sex for money -- $100

Ever had sex with the a Puerto Rican -- $20

Vandalized something -- $20

Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10

Beat up someone -- $20

Been jumped -- $10

Crossed dressed -- $10

Given money to stripper -- $25

Been in love with a stripper -- $20

Kissed some one who's name you didn't know --$10

Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15

Ever drive drunk -- $20

Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50

Used toys while having sex -- $30

Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before -- $20

Went skinny dipping -- $5

Had sex in a pool -- $20

Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10

Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20

Cheated on your significant other -- $10

Masturbated -- $10

Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20

Done oral -- $5

Got oral -- $5

Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25

Stole something -- $10

Had sex with someone in jail -- $25

Made a nasty home video -- $15

Had a threesome -- $50

Had sex in the wild -- $20

Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25

Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20

Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20

Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25

Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50

Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25

Went streaking -- $5

Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15

Been arrested -- $5

Spent time in jail -- $15

Peed in the pool -- $0.50

Played spin the bottle -- $5

Done something you regret -- $20

Had sex with your best friend >-- $20

Had sex with someone you work with at work --$25

Had anal sex -- $80

Lied to your mate -- $5

Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

OK , now tally up your answers, and post them in the comment section!

I thought of making this a tag, but the wave of volunteering seems to have come over folk. So I leave you on your honor.

But I will tag folk if I need to! So fess up!

34 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Since I am first here I will fess up first. But first a small digression...

FIRST BYTCHEZ!!!!

I done done it on other people's blogs. Why not on mine too?

Anyhow, I scored a measly 455. So don't let ya mouths drop open when your scores start vastly out pacing mine!

Jazzy said...

My bail is $385!

Cmon...you know you needed to add the .50 to your $455 total man! LOL!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Naw, that would be you pee peeing in the pool pool! I don't see that $.50 at the end of your score...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

My bail is only $370.50!!
[....my mama would be soooo proud] -- LOL

Beana said...

My bail is $380.

I was like damn how many $25 fees am I gonna get LOL

THE Addict..... said...

hmmmmmmm, i'm at 455.50 so that would make me one who has liiiiiiiiiiived! hee, hee, hee

The Addict said...

Wow...my bail is only $175. You remember in Forrest Gump when the pricipal was showing his mom the "average" line and the the line where Forrest ranked (just below average)? That's how I feel...lol!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I can take these scores a number of ways... Think I will leave the low road alone. That said...

Haaaa!!!! Made to the freak podium! In (most of) y'all faces!!! Y'all don't know nothin' about gettin' ya freak on!

What? Are you a bunch of 14 year olds in Catholic school? SMDH...

I demand a recount! In fact I am gonna take it again...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Dang... I guess paying to backdoor that middle aged Puerto Rican stripper after she blew me whilst on the way to Farmer Brown's corn field and I left that "money shot" across her big and jiggly butt on my 21st birthday was the thing that really put me over the top huh? And did regret it too! Of course if I hadn't five finger discounted them Trojans, I might have really regretted it!

Beana said...

I guess paying to backdoor that middle aged Puerto Rican stripper after she blew me whilst on the way to Farmer Brown's corn field and I left that "money shot" across her big and jiggly butt on my 21st birthday

"clutch the pearls!!! not you. u did that?!"

Nasty boy.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

No. But that particular piece of fiction is worth about $335 in fines!

Had sex for money -- $100
Ever had sex with the a Puerto Rican -- $20
Given money to stripper -- $25
Masturbated -- $10
Got oral -- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25
Stole something -- $10
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Done something you regret -- $20
Had anal sex -- $80
The look on folks faces after that story -- Priceless!

Beana said...

lol. oh and my bad on the name change. I keep forgetting the changes I make on that "other" blog affect my name in general. Im still learning.

*shrugs*

Rashan Jamal said...

Damn, is my calculator broken??? I got $725. I guess I am madd sleazy!!!

Bananas said...

You got change?

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

@ J/My Name Is J/I Am J - As long as you settle on one. I am confused enough having two addicts!

@ Rashan - yeah. You mad sleazy. You didn't count some of them multiple times did ya?

@ Terry - I am afraid to ask what you need change for...

Mizrepresent said...

I scored 385...and frankly i don't feel too bad!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

385 ain't TOO bad... Ya freek!

CHA CHA said...

Rashan Jamal said...
Damn, is my calculator broken??? I got $725. I guess I am madd sleazy!!!


BACKS OUT THE ROOM IN SHAME

'My Bail is $........'$835.00

ASK NO QUESTIONS AND I SHALL TELL NO LIES.......UMMMMM, YEAH!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Wow... I had heard of folk with the high scores. I just didn't believe it... I won't ask questions, but...Church? Nah. nehmind. I don't wanna know that one...

If I wasn't so married, I might be on a plane just to find out how ya got there. But at least you didn't pee in the pool!

CHA CHA said...

OOPS...Oh yeah...is it too late to add them two quarters.....LMAO

NO TO THE CHURCH...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Minerva Exertion said...

Eeeewwww! I am a total sleeze bag!!! I racked up $745.00! Damn I need to write more posts about these adventures. NOT!

BTW, Hello. First time poster, long time lurker!

Anonymous said...

My fine is $600 something. Yeah that sounds about right....

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

About time all the virgins stopped putting up fines! I knew I was a freak and all but they were making me look like I was running a sex shop or something...

@ Poca - we will give ya credit for the fiddycent. I think you done enough already. I almost makes you ask how such a sweet and angelic face could ever... Hmmm... ahh...

@ Minerva - What, what, whaaatt? What do you mean NOT? How you gonna make your first ever comment a teaser! I see I am gonna have to watch you! Why so long before coming out?

@ Fresh - I am actually afraid to even think of what it was that got you to the something. You been a bad boy when you can only ballpark the figure. It didn't have anything to do with them Target Lesbians did it?

Minerva Exertion said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to add $25 which makes my total $770.00. Anyway, I can't play hard in the first half. I need to save my energy for the second. I can't tell all my tales. Shhhh. :)

I said I was going to comment more on other sites.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well. So much for my brief stay on the podium...

Anonymous said...

my ball is 405.50. no fair on that .50 cent question being the ONLY .50 cent question...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I guess it is only 50 cents unless of course it is your pool! Just remind me not to play "Submarine Commander" with you in the pool.

But then what other "minor" offenses would you have added?

Anonymous said...

hummm, for 5o cents? i have to admit, these are hard to come up with-here's my attempt.1) picked nose and wiped it somewhere other than a hankie. 2) farted in public, "suggested" it was another's doing,but that might cost a buck fifty now that i think of it. 3)looking in others medicine cabinets when you go visit.
thanks for the test!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I just fart in public and walk away quickly before the cloud reaches anyone else...

Ro~ said...

Ok this is my first time visiting your blog & I can say you are mad funny. But enough with the pleasantries and down to bidness....,390, Things that make ya go Hmmmm

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Another sub 400? I really need to consider the path that my life has taken then... Nah! Freaky is fun!

Welcome to the madness ro~!

Alexandria said...

im a 15yr old female, my bail is $465!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

And only 15? For shame youngin'! You gave a good sleazy career ahead of you. Don't suppose you have been practicing on a pole have you?

Anonymous said...

$545.50 for me!